Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In your opinion, what is worse?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
Having a great adolescence and then having a miserable rest of your life

Having a really shitty and lonely adolescence and then being able to improve a lot as a person for the rest of your life and be rich?

Having a really shitty and lonely adolescence and then being able to improve a lot as a person for the rest of your life and be rich?
Thes. I had a great adolescence full of friends, games, outings and I was a very active and hopeful person. Now all that is gone and now I am just rotting away in the abyss.

My case: having a shit adolescence and a shittier adult life

assuming u live an average lifespan u spend way more time as and adult so this should be a no brainer. also this post would benefit from having a poll.

Having a great adolescence and then having a miserable rest of your life

This is a no brainer. I would rather be a KHHV for the first fourth of my life than to live off old glories for the remainder of my adulthood. Guys who peaked in high school are pathetic manchildren

This is a no brainer. I would rather be a KHHV for the first fourth of my life than to live off old glories for the remainder of my adulthood. Guys who peaked in high school are pathetic manchildren
So is teen love the most important part of life or not?

So is teen love the most important part of life or not?
It's important but I'd rather have a healthy adult life than to forever live on highschool memories

Difficult to say, because having a shitty and lonely adolescence usually gives you scars for a very large portion of your adulthood, and for some, for the rest of your life.

I had a terrible childhood and a even worse adolescence.
And I don't think I will be recovering from it anytime soon.

But speaking purely hypothetically, taking my experience off, I would choose the latter (Shitty adolescence, improved adulthood).