Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment in your opinion some foids are different?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date

?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
in my opinion no

If they were different they would sit on my lil prick rn :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

No, they may act like they do. But they are just forcing themselves to conform. Given the chance, they’d all be with chads. Leaving the rest of men to die.

Hey, elliot rodger here

I don't why you girls don't like me, you cool kids never accepted me, but... continue
I mean I am the perfect guy, the supreme gentleman.
Look how fabulious I look.

Yes, some would but they would all rather have Chad. However, this is nit licking and finding exceptions to the rule.

They might date an NT guy if he’s funny or something, but will eventually give in to her foid nature and cheat on him with Chad

I mean I am the perfect guy, the supreme gentleman.
Look how fabulious I look.
he was so right, he was perfect, but whores didn't want him cause he was autistic AF, hapa and short

Maybe 1 in 10000 are oofy doofy but there is not nearly enough for every incel and guarantee they still have some sort of hierarchy of males even amongst the incels. Not all incels are created equal basically.

They're all the same. Probably there is an extremely small amount of outliers. But they are so statistically insignificant JFL if you care about them

They are all the same in the end.

99.99% foids are same:feelsohgod:

There will obviously exist outliers, nothing you can rely on though, a one in a million type case

Like 0.1 percent .But the ones that are different are already taken by
thier Chad at a young age,so not really.The outlier regarding height will always be a 5 feet 2 women dating a 5 feet 8 normie or a tall girl with someone as tall as her maybe

No bcz if they would i wouldnt be here

All girls are the same

Date these categories? Yes, feel actual attraction to them beyond the extraction of either resources and/or emotional gratification? Hell no.

Statistics say that 1/20 of every couple the girl is taller.

Also, I saw some ugly guys with stacies.
But it's all betabux.

Betabux, just be first (JBF), or worst of all, total domination under power dynamics. In the latter Stacies deliberately pick Sub-5 men to absolutely dominate and treat as a slave they often physically and emotionally abuse. When I see an ugly man with a Stacy I don't think "wow, he's lucky", I know that she's absolutely ruining him.

Unless he's Betabux or first, but still, I'm sure that most are just slavemaxxing. :feelsbadman:

They are all the same.