Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment In your estimation how important is it to have IRL friends to get a gf?

?

• Total voters
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
moderately important, a lot of relationships happen because people went outside with their friends and met someone or they met a girl through their friends. But I feel like this is less and less true the older you get.

Basically if you don't widen out your social circle there are 0 chances of meeting a woman. online dating is pure cope for fellow inkies.

Chad can be a lonely psycho and fuck all the foids around in a radius of 20 nautical miles.

Basically if you don't widen out your social circle there are 0 chances of meeting a woman. online dating is pure cope for fellow inkies.
It's depressing because I am so socially inept that the chances of me ever having a woman are 0. Oh well... That's life.

moderately important, a lot of relationships happen because people went outside with their friends and met someone or they met a girl through their friends. But I feel like this is less and less true the older you get.

Normalfaggots have friends and if you dont then they think you're weird. Pretty sure it's a huge red flag. You cant deviate from the normal

If you dont have a social circle, you will never meet a girl your age. Especially in this day and age where people can get food and groceries delivered to their house. Women only leave their house to go to chads place, thats it. Its not like the 70s anymore where youd meet a girl at a coffee shop or bus stop. And even if you did, she'd be on her phone and wouldnt want to talk to you

Of course, a social circle will not guarantee you will get a gf. However, not having a social circle will guarantee that you remain incel

After HS you will have zero opportunities of meeting women "in the wild"

I mean how many people on here have friends plural? Going to make a poll for it, I bet most here dont which will show it is very important, I think having friends would increase my chances

I mean how many people on here have friends plural? Going to make a poll for it, I bet most here dont which will show it is very important, I think having friends would increase my chances
yes do that, make a poll would be interesting. I have zero IRL friends

it would probably be important if you are around MTN-HTN looks level.
of course chad can just get on tinder and fuck whoever he wants, doesnt matter at all for him.
if you are sub5 than its pure cope, just like everything else. ive had irl friends in the past and it never helped me

yes do that, make a poll would be interesting. I have zero IRL friends

I would say I have people I know, but not friends I talk to on the regular, these people are friendly and respect me, but seeing them once every 6 months or once a year doesnt constitute as "friends" sadly

As other users mentioned, you need a social circle to meet women and raise your chances. Many fakecels here that ascend down the road just do one thing: start to socialize hard.

Also, women (especially white and asian women) are more socially conforming and care what other people and soyciety as a whole think of you, so if you're excluded it's over. You don't have to go far into the evolutionary psychology to reach the conclusion that a woman would rather be with someone who is well liked by the tribe rather than the outcast.

This is also part of the NTpill. If you're Chad you can get the lone wolf halo and people will try to make you socialize and want to be your friend, but if you're socially inept (due to being non-NT) then you'll automatically be seen as an outcast and women won't like you and might not want anything to do with you even if you're fairly good-looking.

The more attractive you are the lesser of a social circle you need to pull a girl

Although at a certain point nothing helps which is where im at right now

True. It’s over for guys like us who aren’t socialcirclemaxxed.

The more attractive you are the lesser of a social circle you need to pull a girl

Although at a certain point nothing helps which is where im at right now
I think you definitely do see LTN's sometimes with a decent looking girl and you wonder how the fuck, every single time it appears to be an NT socialmaxxed guy that has like over a dozen friends from high school or something, when you have that many genuine people that respect you, they let you around girls, you are socially accepted at parties and activities, and then after years they eventually luck out with propinquity effect and can land a decent looking girl

In my case I was never respected and liked, so I was mateguarded and never invited anywhere with girls around my entire high school career

Everytime u see an LTN who isn't rich with a decent looking girl it's 99% of the time through social circles

I think you definitely do see LTN's sometimes with a decent looking girl and you wonder how the fuck, every single time it appears to be an NT socialmaxxed guy that has like over a dozen friends from high school or something, when you have that many genuine people that respect you, they let you around girls, you are socially accepted at parties and activities, and then after years they eventually luck out with propinquity effect and can land a decent looking girl

In my case I was never respected and liked, so I was mateguarded and never invited anywhere with girls around my entire high school career
Yes i've observed this a lot in my university, also the fact women are obviously going to respect you more if they see that you're receiving respect from a ton of other people

Real friends? It's enough to make the difference between incel and sexhaver.
Fake friends who talk shit behind your back and cock-block you? They can turn a sexhaver into an incel.

It's depressing because I am so socially inept that the chances of me ever having a woman are 0. Oh well... That's life.
100% same...ugly, short, no IRL friends, autistic....troubles at home....I'm a total failure and only cost money and worries ......welp dying a peaceful death makes me feel content.....unfortunately drowning isn't that good apparently but would be great if it were.....in a few years though

100% same...ugly, short, no IRL friends, autistic....troubles at home....I'm a total failure and only cost money and worries ......welp dying a peaceful death makes me feel content.....unfortunately drowning isn't that good apparently but would be great if it were.....in a few years though
Don't say that, you can always get a job and move out of your parents home. I moved out of my parents home and life has been 30% better event though I have the same problems as before.

Don't say that, you can always get a job and move out of your parents home. I moved out of my parents home and life has been 30% better event though I have the same problems as before.
Thank you.

I have a disability though I don't wanna name here in addition to other health issues, I can't afford it anyway and due to my health issues I can't support myself atm, even if I had a job..it's hard to explain. I'm "stuck" here, it's not only bad. My mother buys groceries and cooks but at the same time I'm a huge hassle and problem (put wet laundry into laundry basket, destroyed all her clothes, some of which she can't get again bc of her weight and size, to name 1 out of dozens of issues (it's hard to explain). In any case, I'm a failure, I'm often unintentionally behaving like a small kid.

And btw...my parents were chad and stacy when they had me, I was supposed to be 6 foot chad, according to paediatricians when I was around 3-10 or so...but an unknown cause of a disability appeared and also a gene mutation just before early puberty, and then a year later my body entered a second puberty, fucked up my height and face/head. As in, really fucked up. I also have untreatable sleep disorder where I basically make random noises and talk at night....what girl wants this kind of man next to her in bed....and he's short....and more than ugly!

Thank you.

I have a disability though I don't wanna name here in addition to other health issues, I can't afford it anyway and due to my health issues I can't support myself atm, even if I had a job..it's hard to explain. I'm "stuck" here, it's not only bad. My mother buys groceries and cooks but at the same time I'm a huge hassle and problem (put wet laundry into laundry basket, destroyed all her clothes, some of which she can't get again bc of her weight and size, to name 1 out of dozens of issues (it's hard to explain). In any case, I'm a failure, I'm often unintentionally behaving like a small kid.

And btw...my parents were chad and stacy when they had me, I was supposed to be 6 foot chad, according to paediatricians when I was around 3-10 or so...but an unknown cause of a disability appeared and also a gene mutation just before early puberty, and then a year later my body entered a second puberty, fucked up my height and face/head. As in, really fucked up. I also have untreatable sleep disorder where I basically make random noises and talk at night....what girl wants this kind of man next to her in bed....and he's short....and more than ugly!
Absolutely fucking brutal my guy. Honestly hearing about you makes me feel like I really have a chance even though I'm one of the most socially inept people in existence. kek, you remind me of a cousin of mine who is basically doing the same thing you are doing, however his mom is the one with the disability. Wish you all the best though, some day somehow they'll find a treatment for you. Never give up, that's what foids want you to do.

Very important. They are the ones hooking each other up with a girl they know etc, even if they're all backstabbing snakes. That's why you see normies materialize a gf out of thin air.

If sub chad very important

Most normies are incels and they dont realize it but women get passed around in the friend circle like crazy. For example, Betty stopped dating Brat, you better go talk to her

It helps a lot for sure. However, I've had co-workers arrive to the country on a VISA and get laid on Tinder several times withing their first month on the country. They are almost always tall and usually good looking when that happens.

These replies are all true and BRUTAL

Unless you're very attractive, most women won't even consider dating a friendless man. It is a huge redflag. It signals that a guy is non-NT and a loser.

Being friendless is almost as large of a redflag as being a virgin beyond your teens.

Last edited:
It's important but not as important as looks.
For sub5s (maybe even sub8s) it's mandatory to have friends to get a gf.

Foids will dump you if you don't have any friends, unless the foid is ultra autistic, then it's OK to be friendless.

I don't know and don't care