Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment In which country would you say feminism has a stronger influence?

Japan, or USA?

• Japan

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • USA

Votes: 48 98.0%

• Total voters
Wtf,what kind of question is that.Obviously USA.

USA of course, but Canada has more feminism than the US does.

The United cucks of soymica

USA, but Japan is surprisingly gynocentric in many aspects --- women only cars, women aren't expected to work the ridiculously long hours, women only universities, special prices for women, etc.

USA of course:feelsugh:

America because everything bad including feminism comes from there

Why is inceldom so much worse in Japan when feminism isn’t that prevalent?

Japan isn't really known for its feminism

USA, but Japan is surprisingly gynocentric in many aspects --- women only cars, women aren't expected to work the ridiculously long hours, women only universities, special prices for women, etc.
I've heard Japanese women are the meanest among all Asians. The men recognized this problem far earlier than we did, their iq is to be applauded
giphy.gif

Why is inceldom so much worse in Japan when feminism isn’t that prevalent?
it's more societal pressure than feminism. They have crazy work hours there, people would rather LDAR as hikikomori than work.

it's more societal pressure than feminism. They have crazy work hours there, people would rather LDAR as hikikomori than work.

I don't blame them. Imagine living in a society where:
  1. women have a special place with special privileges (i.e. women-only train cars, discounts for women, unis for women, etc.)
  2. despite this gynocracy, the ungrateful women of your culture still scream how sexist their society is and hook up with foreign Chads and Tyrones
  3. you are expected, as a man, to work 12 hours a day and hand over your paycheck to your waifu. Sick? Wear a mask, you lazy bum. Vacation time? Don't be so selfish!
  4. and finally, the men in your ethnicity are not exactly coveted sexually among women of other ethnicities
…..I would definitely say "fuck it" and become a hikikomori too.

Fuark thats a surprise for me
IMG 20191228 173145

incel trait.

The US hands down. Is that unclear to anyone?

Even in school we learned about the feminist movement in USA in the 1920s

The You Ess of Ayh