Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In what cases is "virgin but not incel" legit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Give some examples. I'm curious to see what you guys think.

A chad "mentalcel" who refuses to fuck his tinder matches that are eager to bang him

17 year old christian chad who only waits for marriage.

a chad who is a virgin

Brainwashed redneck chads from the bible belt

An asexual male, quite rare but not extremely rare like 1 /20000.

a mentalcel who isn't autistic but simply too high inhib to attempt talking to women or taking things beyond friendship despite having never had negative experiences that would deter him from doing so due to rejection being the norm

Literally a VolCel.

Could be a Buddhist Monk or a Teen Nerdy Chadlite. Anyone who is virgin and NOT seeking sex like approaching/Tinder because Sex isn't their top most priority. That guy is a Virgin but not an incel.

If they're doing it for religious reasons. My brother is a 6'1 chad and is more or less a shut in, especially now that he's studying online, so he naturally doesn't spend time around women nor does he have any foid friends.

If they're doing it for religious reasons. My brother is a 6'1 chad and is more or less a shut in, especially now that he's studying online, so he naturally doesn't spend time around women nor does he have any foid friends.
Sounds based tbh

That's fucked up
Yeah, he's kinda a schizo tbh. One day he'll be joking and being friendly with me, the next he'll make fun of me for the smallest thing. JFL

Yeah, he's kinda a schizo tbh. One day he'll be joking and being friendly with me, the next he'll make fun of me for the smallest thing. JFL
Shit personality unironically

Shit personality unironically

My mom says he has my dad's personality, which is definitly true, but since my dad is 5'7, he naturally doesn't have the "means" to act up as much. Though my dad is still capable of beating my bro until line since dad's arms are like treetrunks compared to either me or my bro.

Speaking of which, my grandad was also a 6'2 blue eyed, blonde Iraqi with a well paying job. A literal gigachad among ethnics. Yet he didn't even get to SEE my grandma until their wedding night.

It's things like this that personally convince me it IS possible to control Chads and women from fornicating and creating a more balanced sexual market . But there not only needs to be social and legal rules to hold them in line, there also needs to be a self-desire to adhere to these rules. A chad forced into celibacy until marriage is not the same as a chad willingly being celibate until marriage for the sake of God.

Volcel due to religion. Easy question tbh

If someone genuinely does not want sex, then they are virgins but not incels.
In fact, they are volcels

If someone genuinely does not want sex, then they are virgins but not incels.
In fact, they are volcels

Thank God someone finally said it.
Virgin but not involuntary celibate = virgin and voluntary celibate = virgin volcel.

Dicklet chad Enrique Iglesias