Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In United Fagdom, men pay 60% more taxes than women, if youre a man living in the UK you should either neet or gtfo

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240206 133118 Chrome

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240206_133215_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240206_133215_Chrome.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 42
fucking zozzle. shithole country

not surprising coming from the cucknited kingdom

literally the most gynocentric place I know of

I live in britbong land, I'm unemployed and on welfare.
I refuse to get a job, I refuse to serve people who hate me and I reuse to pay taxes to a government that hates me.
Oh, and by the way, politicians and MPs just misuse and abuse the tax money anyway.
They use it to pay for their fancy holidays or spend it on shit that our society does not need or want.

United Shitdom . Probably the most depressing country on Earth. Ask an average Brit they’ll tell you how shit it is. I hate living here

I refuse to get a job, I refuse to serve people who hate me and I reuse to pay taxes to a government that hates me.
Oh, and by the way, politicians and MPs just misuse and abuse the tax money anyway.
They use it to pay for their fancy holidays or spend it on shit that our society does not need or want.
Based

In any case women have pushed to be independent and I don't like my fellow brocel to be in this shite state , pushed to be without a job and depend on others

& foids are oppressed, right?

In London and other large cities this is a common sight
I5BQKVU6UNG4BF6JG3BS4SAVJA.png

mate-2.jpg

It's on the tube too.
The true cuckedness of this nation is impossible to state, but the aura is detectable if you're blackpilled.
Meanwhile the majority of kids last year were born to single mothers in this country.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back