Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In trying to get rid of my previous oneitis im getting another one. Just chop my balls of and cut my throat already.

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
I've made other topics about her, in short I'm a pathetic incel virgin loser in my 30's and shes 20 and looks like a supermodel.

Anyway we worked together for a year and she was mostly bitchy and ignored me but I infiltrated her work friend group and fell in love.

Anyway she quit after a year a few weeks ago and I went home and cried.

Well the newer chick in that friend group has been here for a few months and now I'm getting infatuated with her. She was at the work Xmas party and was dressed to the 9's. I even got drunk and tried to dance near her twice.

I basically follow her around like a Simp at work now.

I'm sick of how pathetic and thirsty being a 36yo virgin has made me.

dude mogs me i don't even talk to enough or see enough women to have a oneitis

Why do you behave like that, these toilets do not give a shit about you

Women have an unjust and unfair power over men. They control us through our testosterone and other things.

dude mogs me i don't even talk to enough or see enough women to have a oneitis
I'm forced to interact with them for 30 minutes per day. The rest of the time I'm by myself.

Why do you behave like that, these toilets do not give a shit about you
I know and I agree.
Women have an unjust and unfair power over men. They control us through our testosterone and other things.
Yes I'm like some Simp slave.