Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In/truecel Trait: Intrusive thoughts, OCD

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Banned
-
My mind is my worst enemy when it comes to relaxation. One wrong thought or situation from the depths of my head and my mind tells me some random shit that affects me negatively repeatedly. Don't know if it's actual OCD, I don't want to self diagnose some shit but it's definitely intrusive obsessive thinking.

Hiroshima nagasaki noreplypill. I must add, does anyone relate?

Yeah, truecel trait mang. It's tera over for us

do u have any rituals?

Hiroshima nagasaki noreplypill. I must add, does anyone relate?
yeah
like i see a fucking red dot on my finger tip, i literally will fucking loose it to the point of thinking about actually chopping my fingertip off. I have stabbed it with a fucking needle.

Also if we be talking thoughts, i constnatly think shit like fucking die, fuck you, die, you are retarded, you fucking idiot, keel yourself, fuck, die, retard, if you were any dumber i would have to water you, ok faggot, dumbass. Idk, lots of negative self talk

i have diagnosed autism

yeah
like i see a fucking red dot on my finger tip, i literally will fucking loose it to the point of thinking about actually chopping my fingertip off. I have stabbed it with a fucking needle.

Also if we be talking thoughts, i constnatly think shit like fucking die, fuck you, die, you are retarded, you fucking idiot, keel yourself, fuck, die, retard, if you were any dumber i would have to water you, ok faggot, dumbass. Idk, lots of negative self talk

i have diagnosed autism
Brutal.. my ass looks like chicken shit compared to those symptoms godspeed nigga. Also, don't chop off your finger brocel.

if u truly have OCD you wont beat it without medication. you'll need to see a psychiatrist.

My mind is my worst enemy when it comes to relaxation. One wrong thought or situation from the depths of my head and my mind tells me some random shit that affects me negatively repeatedly. Don't know if it's actual OCD, I don't want to self diagnose some shit but it's definitely intrusive obsessive thinking.
I have the worst subtype of ocd, it’s beyond brutal