Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion in this thread list things worse than being an incel

• Thread starter 67InchesSubhuman
  • Start date
Losing a limb or being mentally disabled.

Attachments

• y8 df.webm
    2.7 MB
My bad I forgot there's incels with normal lives.

Yes. "Disabilities" is very vague. Not all are worse than inceldom. I'd rather be mute than an incel.
Nah. But I agree not every disability necessarily is worse than being incel yea or disorder either DEPENDING BTW.
there are lots of happy poor people around the world. A good social circle matters more than money for happiness.
Yea true but I’m talking about people who struggled with it like genuinely rather than like people who grew up with it. If you get what I mean
If you're speaking from personal experience then you are speaking from the perspective of an INCEL who lost a relative.
You don't have the perspective of someone with a lot of friends and a gf. It's much easier to cope with this if you are not an incel.
Saying the loss bothers you more than your inceldom isn't a valid argument because your inceldom is what makes it hard to cope with the loss.
And not everyone takes loss as hard.
No lol. For an example I would never in a million years pick being an orphan Chad than a giga truecel with 2 loving parents. In fact genuinely there’s no such as the first thing but yea I mean what I said.

Also friends and gf mean nothing in a case like this. A gf is for sex and an ego boost not a magical answer to all your problems lol. Plus family is way better for any of this than those 2

Like man if I’m still a loser and managed to get a gf lol I’m still a loser. The goal at least in my case is to have multiple bragging rights 1 bragging right aka having a gf is useless.
that's true, I forgot about incels in denial
Yup.

bone cancer creep the shit out of me
This is what bone cancer looks like : r/pics

also, any other diseases or getting beaten by other people is way worse than being incel.
actually i think being incel and living a normal life is better than lots of stuff in the world

I agree with it contributing to inceldom and I'm not saying that it isn't a massive problem, but personally I would rather fix my inceldom than my family.
I guess it depends how abusive the family is and how well or poorly you handle it.
Yeah thats very understandable, I think I'd choose to fix my inceldom aswell since a loving gf could help me overcome my problems

bone cancer creep the shit out of me
This is what bone cancer looks like : r/pics

also, any other diseases or getting beaten by other people is way worse than being incel.
actually i think being incel and living a normal life is better than lots of stuff in the world
Agree honestly, cancer is scary as fuck.

havin g tosu kca gipororilla's dick. porbalby is worse than being an incel

Born blind or deaf. Having lung cancer. Being paralyzed. Living in Africa.

Being a white knight bluepilled soycuck making fun of incels on IT

The worst thing you could be is a foid. What a stupid and meaningless existence. You are born for nothing, you live for nothing, and you die for nothing.

Being a 18 year old khhv normie in 1917 and getting send to europe to die a gruesome painful death.

It's even more brutal than being a incel ww1 soldier because rich old men took your opportunity to ascend away and send you to death at a very young age

Being born in the 3rd world cuntry. I'd rather be incel in Japan than Chad in eastern evrope