Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion in this thread list things worse than being an incel

• Thread starter 67InchesSubhuman
  • Start date
67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Officer
★★★

I would just list a fuck ton of disabilities but when you think about it they all lead to inceldom.

Torture methods dying in painful ways that’s it

child labor among way too many other things

Being quadriplegic and you can't breathe without a ventilator

when yo bitch dont wanna suck yo dick nahmeen nigga i be wanting to get my dick wet my nigga and my bitch dont wanna blow me shit makes me angry dawg i be goin to my side ho instead she not as guud but at least i get dick sucked nigga ya nahmeen nigga

when yo bitch dont wanna suck yo dick nahmeen nigga i be wanting to get my dick wet my nigga and my bitch dont wanna blow me shit makes me angry dawg i be goin to my side ho instead she not as guud but at least i get dick sucked nigga ya nahmeen nigga
My IQ dropped by 10 points after reading this

blindness or deafness seem like their own personal hell. especially if you develop it and werent born like that so you know exactly what youre missing out on

on GOD bruh dat shi be cap as fuk

Being an Indian Incel

blindness or deafness seem like their own personal hell. especially if you develop it and werent born like that so you know exactly what youre missing out on
I think being deaf would be ok tbh.

Being quadriplegic is definitely worse than being incel.
Paraplegic can be more happy though.

JFL tons lmfao. mental disorders , disabilities, poverty, orphan or having dead close relatives, punching bag pushover, cripples, etc

only if they are bad enough to also make you an incel
Nope Incels without mental disorders irl have 0 issues sorry. Most of them have social lives or spend 24/7 studycelling not caring about foids
depends how bad
No
poor chad mogs us
Chads are rare let alone a poor chad
irrelevant compared to inceldom
Nope they’re far worse. If you’ve never experienced it please don’t speak on it. It’s like a chad speaking on inceldom maybe even worse.
this also leads to inceldom
Sure but regardless there are Incels who don’t fit that label and in fact may use another incel irl as that punching bag. Does that dickhead incel have it hard no I don’t think so lol

They also don't exist, you can't be a Chad with toxic parents
i have a "friend" like this and he is right now fucking his white stacy jb gf while i rot in my room

i have a stable family and he does not

It is much worse
You would rather be an incel with nice parents than a chad with toxic parents ?
Chad can just cut them off and go live his life. Even normies can move on and get over it with friends and sex.
Inceldom will follow you everywhere.

i have a "friend" like this and he is right now fucking his white stacy jb gf while i rot in my room

i have a stable family and he does not
Most people with abusive families are subhuman af he's an exception, ur using anecdotal evidence, most men with shit families aren't fucking anyone.

You would rather be an incel with nice parents than a chad with toxic parents ?
Chad can just cut them off and go live his life. Even normies can move on and get over it with friends and sex.
Inceldom will follow you everywhere.
I'm an incel with absolutely shit parents, I've experienced both forms of suffering and being hated and abandoned by both your parents will fuck you up so much more than inceldom, beside a Chad with an abusive family doesn't exist, Chad mogs us in looks and also familymogs us

Most people with abusive families are subhuman af he's an exception, ur using anecdotal evidence, most men with shit families aren't fucking anyone.
most men are subhuman but having an abusive family surely doesn't help

Nope Incels without mental disorders irl have 0 issues sorry. Most of them have social lives or spend 24/7 studycelling not caring about foids
My bad I forgot there's incels with normal lives.
Yes. "Disabilities" is very vague. Not all are worse than inceldom. I'd rather be mute than an incel.
Chads are rare let alone a poor chad
there are lots of happy poor people around the world. A good social circle matters more than money for happiness.
Nope they’re far worse. If you’ve never experienced it please don’t speak on it. It’s like a chad speaking on inceldom maybe even worse.
If you're speaking from personal experience then you are speaking from the perspective of an INCEL who lost a relative.
You don't have the perspective of someone with a lot of friends and a gf. It's much easier to cope with this if you are not an incel.
Saying the loss bothers you more than your inceldom isn't a valid argument because your inceldom is what makes it hard to cope with the loss.
And not everyone takes loss as hard.
there are Incels who don’t fit that label and in fact may use another incel irl as that punching bag. Does that dickhead incel have it hard no I don’t think so lol
that's true, I forgot about incels in denial

Getting tortured for months/years without being allowed to embrace death.

I'm an incel with absolutely shit parents, I've experienced both forms of suffering and being hated and abandoned by both your parents will fuck you up so much more than inceldom
I agree with it contributing to inceldom and I'm not saying that it isn't a massive problem, but personally I would rather fix my inceldom than my family.
I guess it depends how abusive the family is and how well or poorly you handle it.