Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In this society If you were lucky you are praised, if you were Just unlucky you are treated like shit

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
The world works the opposite that It should, if you are Born Rich or chad or both, you already have the Life in tutorial mode but not Just that you are praised for doing nothing, Just because your parents have Money and you have the face of a chad you are treated like a God, like I won (example) at the lottery and everyone told me "wow you are so talented, what a boss"
If you are BORN ugly or poor or both you have already a shitty Life and not Just that, you would Imagine that at least society would be compassionate or even worship you cause of your constant suffering, no, they bring you down even more, JFL

This is a major blackpill.

Everything is predetermined. Everything is about luck.

As im aging, i give credit to parents who push their kids to study the maximum they can, asian parents know that if you arent a doctor or lawyer, you are finished, i didnt get this as a kid, but as an adult, its completely true, you really need to be moneymaxxed to even have a decent life.

Its an unforgiving world for sure.

How was your forced vacation ?
Good, I posted more on the other incel forums I'm in and kept an eye on what happened on .is, it was quite funny to see Fat Link sperging out every hour.

Rather not be, then have needs fulfilled or unfilled. ~That in itself is a constant state of chasing butterflies.

Good, I posted more on the other incel forums I'm in and kept an eye on what happened on .is, it was quite funny to see Fat Link sperging out every hour.
On which ones you been ?

And yeah, like a textbook narcissist he always has an excuse for everything, he is never at fault and everyone is conspiring against him

On which ones you been ?

And yeah, like a textbook narcissist he always has an excuse for everything, he is never at fault and everyone is conspiring against him
.club and basedspace