Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In theory what would happen if a global men's union (masculism) was established and made demands?

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Not saying that this is going to happen or that I ever expect it to happen but what if there was some sort of global mass movement of some kind similar to Black Lives Matter but only for men and they started making demands?

Let's say if the movement somehow got so big over several western countries that it consisted of millions of men in each country and then the leader/s of the union all decided that on a certain day all members should just down tools at their jobs as a form of global strike until certain demands are met that all men would undoubtedly agree on such as equal rights for fathers or even more extreme repealing the 19th?

Again I'm talking in theory because it's likely that as soon as any sort of movement appeared it would be shot down as terrorism before it got started but I'm talking what IF it got to a point where it could make a difference. How could they combat that and would would feasibly happen?

Most "men" are soy simps and the movement would turn into feminism instantly. There is no free will and most "men" make decisions based on what females "think" (they don't think that's the joke)

If millions of men in many western countries are willing to do this, the sentiment is so big that politicians have no choice but to comply if they want to get elected and stay in power.

Most "men" are soy simps and the movement would turn into feminism instantly. There is no free will and most "men" make decisions based on what females "think" (they don't think that's the joke)
Yep I agree most men would do anything for 30 seconds of pussy but with the rates of hypergamy and inceldom increasing more men will realise they don't have a single chance at that and even simping will eventually not work at all, even though it kind of doesn't already.

I think a lot of men seem like simps because they have to be to get some scraps but when the scraps aren't being thrown that will surely change.

If millions of men in many western countries are willing to do this, the sentiment is so big that politicians have no choice but to comply if they want to get elected and stay in power.
But this is why I think they are going to make voter fraud even more prevalent. They are flooding America with potential illegal voters right now.

The current trend I'm seeing is that there are now so many people who are in power that seem to be hated wherever I look which doesn't add up.

Yep I agree most men would do anything for 30 seconds of pussy but with the rates of hypergamy and inceldom increasing more men will realise they don't have a single chance at that and even simping will eventually not work at all, even though it kind of doesn't already.

I think a lot of men seem like simps because they have to be to get some scraps but when the scraps aren't being thrown that will surely change.
Most men are in denial of how bad the situation is for them. They defend a losing battle and lick boot but never booty. Most men would do anything to get female validation. Politics is a cope and a lost battle. Most men are against men.

The purpose of so-called "anti-discrimination" laws in ((((western democracies))) is to establish a legal hierarchy among people on a racial, sexual and religious basis.

This hierarchy places the heterosexual white man at the bottom of the social and racial scale. And it is designed so that all the other categories, created and armed by the ((())), socially destroy this heterosexual white man - homosexuals, feminists, Muslims, blacks, etc...

Women constituting the most crucial bloc because it is the most massive: 50% of the population of any ((((democratic)))) state. Awaking their hysteria is the best way to ruin what (((they))) absolutely want to destroy: the white matrix of biological continuity, which is the family.

Conclusion + TLDR = No masculinism without antisemitism

Last edited: