Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News In the ukraine-poland border little white girl is allowed to go in the train but the little black girl is not

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
10% - Racebaiting
Racism/lookism

everything is about race and everything is about looks.:feelshmm:
The colour of your skin really dictates wether you live or die

Why are there Africans in Ukraine

White genocide needs to happen quicker :feelswhat:

Life isn't fair, tough.

Keeping the joggers out
20220220 221725

Niggers didn't belong there in the first place.

On countryside (like my) no one cares
We call those type of users Julki z Twittera, explanation in Polish

Python:
from selenium import webdriver
from selenium.webdriver.chrome.service import Service
from selenium.webdriver.common.by import By

s = Service('C:\chrome driver\chromedriver.exe')
driver = webdriver.Chrome(service=s)

driver.get("https://incels.is/threads/in-the-ukraine-poland-border-little-white-girl-is-allowed-to-go-in-the-train-but-the-little-black-girl-is-not.357250/")

# print(driver.title)

# Printing the whole body text
print(driver.find_element(By.XPATH, "/html/body").text)
driver.close()

Your

Your half:feelskek:
It's not uncommon for Mulattoes on here to be self hating. @Ap0calypse is only 25% Black, yet he laments as if he's a full blooded African.

Niggers don’t belong in Europe.

Another :blackpill: Smh, guess Putin was right.
The country has had internal strife for almost a decade. I have no idea why there are so many foreigners there. Might as well be in Syria
Python:

driver.get("https://incels.is/threads/in-the-ukraine-poland-border-little-white-girl-is-allowed-to-go-in-the-train-but-the-little-black-girl-is-not.357250/")

# print(driver.title)

driver.close()
@Intellau_Celistic vibes

well, just remember that no one's entitled to anything, it's their personal choice whom they help

only 25% Black
if u inherit black facial features/structure it doesn't matter how light your skin is or what percentage black you are; you are black plain and simple. also black genes are dominant over white genes, this is why mulattos always come out looking mostly black instead of white.

self hating my blackness = acceptance of reality

i don't look down on full blooded blacks. They are the same as me. I will never be white.

if u inherit black facial features/structure it doesn't matter how light your skin is or what percentage black you are; you are black plain and simple. also black genes are dominant over white genes, this is why mulattos always come out looking mostly black instead of white.

i don't look down on full blooded blacks. They are the same as me. I will never be white.
You're using Americunt logic, no one outside of America uses the one drop rule.

wonder who gets on the train first in Africa

It's not uncommon for Mulattoes on here to be self hating. @Ap0calypse is only 25% Black, yet he laments as if he's a full blooded African.

this is true. the mulattos i ve met tend to fall into two categories: either they consider themselves fully black (one drop rule) and scream BLM and hate whites or they are more white washed with posh accents and dislike black people. in other words, mulattos tend to pick a side.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

this is true. the mulattos i ve met tend to fall into two categories: either they consider themselves fully black (one drop rule) and scream BLM and hate whites or they are more white washed with posh accents and dislike black people. in other words, mulattos tend to pick a side.
But white people dont claim them:feelshaha::lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Your half:feelskek:
Not my fault if they were brough to that side of the island I was born in during colonial times and decided to breed with everyone else already there.

In the olden days during war the nigs would be sent to the front lines. That should still be happening.

Not my fault if they were brough to that side of the island I was born in during colonial times and decided to breed with everyone else already there.
Why cant biraicals just identify as white i mean the white race needs more members.

Why cant biraicals just identify as white i mean the white race needs more members.
Because just like we have non-black genes, we also have non-white genes.

Also, I don't see myself as white either.

If whites want to exist as pure specimen, I think blacks should do the same and mulattoes should stick to themselves.

Because just like we have non-black genes, we also have non-white genes.

Also, I don't see myself as white either.

If whites want to exist as pure specimen, I think blacks should do the same and mulattoes should stick to themselves.
What if a race war breaks out which side are you taking:feelshmm:

What if a race war breaks out which side are you taking:feelshmm:
Neither, it has nothing to do with me plus my family isn't American in origin and they're also all mixed pretty much.

That’s horrible! They should have blocked both of them from getting on

>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST HECKIN PUT YOUR PEOPLE FIRST WE WUZ KANGS OR SOMETHING

View attachment 582791
yeah, i could understand the outrage if a black train security man kicked off the black foid and let in the white foid; that's traitorism and what noodlewhores do.
but a white man letting in a white foid and kicking off the black foid is natural instinct of family preservation.
anyone would save his brother over some random man of a separate race.
you want the best for people who are similar to you and you can't blame him for it.
people complain about everything in today's times.

The little white girl is similar to the people of Poland, so it makes sense.

The little black girl is not similar, so what business does she have being in Poland? Or even in the Ukraine, for that matter?

brutal race pill. even if black foid had 10x money than whfie girl, she wouldn't been allowed. Race is key

Python:

# print(driver.title)

driver.close()
so now I've added this to separate the text into sentences

Python:
import re
alphabets= "([A-Za-z])"
prefixes = "(Mr|St|Mrs|Ms|Dr)[.]"
suffixes = "(Inc|Ltd|Jr|Sr|Co)"
starters = "(Mr|Mrs|Ms|Dr|He\s|She\s|It\s|They\s|Their\s|Our\s|We\s|But\s|However\s|That\s|This\s|Wherever)"
acronyms = "([A-Z][.][A-Z][.](?:[A-Z][.])?)"
websites = "[.](com|net|org|io|gov)"

def split_into_sentences(text):
    text = " " + text + "  "
    text = text.replace("\n"," ")
    text = re.sub(prefixes,"\\1<prd>",text)
    text = re.sub(websites,"<prd>\\1",text)
    if "Ph.D" in text: text = text.replace("Ph.D.","Ph<prd>D<prd>")
    text = re.sub("\s" + alphabets + "[.] "," \\1<prd> ",text)
    text = re.sub(acronyms+" "+starters,"\\1<stop> \\2",text)
    text = re.sub(alphabets + "[.]" + alphabets + "[.]" + alphabets + "[.]","\\1<prd>\\2<prd>\\3<prd>",text)
    text = re.sub(alphabets + "[.]" + alphabets + "[.]","\\1<prd>\\2<prd>",text)
    text = re.sub(" "+suffixes+"[.] "+starters," \\1<stop> \\2",text)
    text = re.sub(" "+suffixes+"[.]"," \\1<prd>",text)
    text = re.sub(" " + alphabets + "[.]"," \\1<prd>",text)
    if "”" in text: text = text.replace(".”","”.")
    if "\"" in text: text = text.replace(".\"","\".")
    if "!" in text: text = text.replace("!\"","\"!")
    if "?" in text: text = text.replace("?\"","\"?")
    text = text.replace(".",".<stop>")
    text = text.replace("?","?<stop>")
    text = text.replace("!","!<stop>")
    text = text.replace("<prd>",".")
    sentences = text.split("<stop>")
    sentences = sentences[:-1]
    sentences = [s.strip() for s in sentences]
    return sentences

sentences = split_into_sentences(driver.find_element(By.XPATH, "/html/body").text)
for line in sentences:
    print(line + '\n')

Python:

# print(driver.title)

# print(driver.find_element(By.XPATH, "/html/body").text)

t1 = driver.find_element(By.XPATH, "/html/body").text
result = t1.index('The Lounge')
text = t1[result:-1]
end = text.index("You must log in")
text = text[len('The Lounge'):end]
sentences = text.split("Joined", -1)

for line in sentences:
    if not line.find(" ") == -1:
        print(line + '\n')

driver.close()

Yikes. She didn't know those people don't pretend they respect niggers like americucks or western eurocucks do.

when the host dies the parasite dies with it
We survived millions of years without whites we will do just fine. The only thing we will lose is white foids to fuck :ahegao:

yeah, i could understand the outrage if a black train security man kicked off the black foid and let in the white foid; that's traitorism and what noodlewhores do.
but a white man letting in a white foid and kicking off the black foid is natural instinct of family preservation.
anyone would save his brother over some random man of a separate race.
you want the best for people who are similar to you and you can't blame him for it.
people complain about everything in today's times.
Their is a verse in the bible that says do treat another person from a different country the same way you would treat yours:feelshmm:

Keeping the joggers out View attachment 582762

Niggers didn't belong there in the first place.

Niggers don’t belong in Europe.

The little white girl is similar to the people of Poland, so it makes sense.

The little black girl is not similar, so what business does she have being in Poland? Or even in the Ukraine, for that matter?
Cumskins don't belong in africa either. But here we are

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back