Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion in the past when you SIMPed for girls (hopefully you do that less often now, LARP/gay if u SAY u never did as a kid) how hardcore were the fantasies ?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

Like for example did you act out desired conversations with your oneitis aloud or was that just purely kept to daydream/imagination or purely unconscious scenarios you dreamt about?

when I was in love I used to lay in my bed all day daydreaming and imagining scenarios of us together :feelsohh::bluepill::society:

nowadays when I fall for some foid I will think about her before bed for some time but then remember that it never began and it will never happen :feelsrope::blackpill::society:

I was too high inhib to simp for a girl even as a kid. I would observe her in silence and daydream about her.

In high school I had a crush on a Korean foid who was in my Chemistry class. Normally you take Chemistry year 10 at the school but she was year 12 and I was year 11. I sat next to her and would talk to her often. We were both top of class and would compete for best score on exams. I dont think I need to tell you how brutal the rejection was.

when I was in love I used to lay in my bed all day daydreaming and imagining scenarios of us together :feelsohh::bluepill::society:
nowadays when I fall for some foid I will think about her before bed for some time but then remember that it never began and it will never happen :feelsrope::blackpill::society:
occasionally I do stuff like that as I fall asleep but it's very non-specific since I haven't interacted in person with any girls I like long enough to form any attachments too them

I was too high inhib to simp for a girl even as a kid. I would observe her in silence and daydream about her.
Pretty sure that's SIMPing bro, you don't need low inhibitions to SIMP.

Unless you mean to the point of becoming an orbiter who offers her free services or something?

In high school I had a crush on a Korean foid who was in my Chemistry class. Normally you take Chemistry year 10 at the school but she was year 12 and I was year 11. I sat next to her and would talk to her often.
:chad:
We were both top of class and would compete for best score on exams. I dont think I need to tell you how brutal the rejection was.
Actually yes you do need to tell us or :banhammer: for this "talk to her often" brag.

I used to have a oneitis crush on a 10/10 girl. I often fantasized being with her. In every fantasy and dream I had, she always wore midriffs (I have a navel fetish—you may roast me). My fantasies about her were made up of typical dating scenarios, and some o[UWSL]casional intercourse. I gotta say, the fantasies were hardcore.[/UWSL]

I gave up on making fantasies after she had a BF. And that BF is a million times better than me.

Actually yes you do need to tell us or :banhammer: for this "talk to her often" brag.
I asked her to the prom and she said no and went with Chadlite white boy, and then I still had to sit next to her and be humiliated and cucked for the rest of the year.

I asked her to the prom and she said no and went with Chadlite white boy, and then I still had to sit next to her and be humiliated and cucked for the rest of the year.
exact quotes of convo plz

Daydreaming about her and me going outside together, cuddling, loving each other, having sex etc. :ahegao:
Just doing things that are absolutely normal for normies but would be incredible for me
But these will stay dreams forever :feelsbadman:

:cryfeels:

Believing things that were never true, like she was looking at me or she wanted to talk to me. But in reality she was probably at that weirdo again.

I don't recall ever simping tbh

I never simped and im not gay/larp.

Sad. :feelscry:

it was absolutely pathetic. i wanted her to gift expensive shit.

I never simped. I've always been too ugly for it and always knew it was over. only normies and low tier normies simp

you two are in denial about something I'm just not sure if you're in denial about the fact you're LARPing or in denial of your faggotry
Sorry that not everyone is born with a submissive :bluepill: Mind like yours.

I never simped and no I am not gay.

Sorry that not everyone is born with a submissive :bluepill: Mind like yours.

It's funny seeing people LARP about non-submissive when if they were actually low-inhib they'd just be out taking whatever pussy they desired.

It's funny seeing people LARP about non-submissive when if they were actually low-inhib they'd just be out taking whatever pussy they desired.
I'm low inhib but I am not NT, learn the difference

I'm low inhib but I am not NT, learn the difference
inhibition is a spectrum, the most low-inhib guys just go out and rape whatever pussy they like, so since none of us are rapists we're all high-inhib compared to them

inhibition is a spectrum, the most low-inhib guys just go out and rape whatever pussy they like, so since none of us are rapists we're all high-inhib compared to them
Yes compared to them we are, but not to simps

View attachment 630649

Like for example did you act out desired conversations with your oneitis aloud or was that just purely kept to daydream/imagination or purely unconscious scenarios you dreamt about?
Yeah I used to talk like bluepilled retard:smonk:

We would listen to music together but it was not out of interest , she was narcissistic whore who also got attention from others ,

I won’t gonna tell u how humiliating the rejection was

She actually rejected me 3 times since I thought she was playing hard to get JFL at my subhumanity :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I constructed whole daydream realities, mostly involving the foid having telepathy and “ talking” to me ( as to explain away her never talking to me irl for obvious reasons) and being able to astral travel ( as to explain away her never interacting with me irl for obvious reasons) it was very, very brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back