Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting In the past month i've noticed that foid cashiers..

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Don't look me in the eyes at all. I'm not one to make much eye contact but once the transaction is done I tend to look up at them and say thank you and I notice that they always look down during that final exchange of words. It's so weird. They don't want to look into my subhuman eyes even in a professional manner while conducting business. . Fuck

just squint and fake hunter eyes. Bitches will feel inclined to look you in the fuckin eye like the good little bitches they are.

just squint and fake hunter eyes. Bitches will feel inclined to look you in the fuckin eye like the good little bitches they are.

I mean it worked for Stblackopscel in those later pics of his jfl. I busted out laughing @ fake Hunter eyes

Not me,I'd be intimidated by you and give you all my cash
Put the money in the bag
9B1F51AE 4909 444A 8515 37657B3C8F7A

I've had cunts refuse to sell me food. Totally contradicts the point of a business.

It's because of your personality bro