Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In the park

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Went to park to study some shit before exams. That was a mistake, there was too much chads with foids, foids with friends, foids with families

Have you noticed that toilets never walk alone?

Oh yes, it’s impossible for foids to ever be lonely and if they are it’s always their choice
And then they have audacity to open their dirty cum stained foodholes on incels who express their feelings of loneliness and they say that we are not entitled TEEHEE

I'm gonna go rub my dick on my toilet seat and hope that a foid in an alternate universe suddenly feels a dick rubbing on her somewhere

Went to park to study some shit before exams. That was a mistake, there was too much chads with foids, foids with friends, foids with families

I’ve noticed some walk alone but not many, and the ones that do are not out for a casual stroll, they are usually jogging and training hard to look good for Chad.

Yeah, that's why I don't go outside anymore.