Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel In the name of Nikolas Cruz, Saint Rex Whitmire Harbour has gone ER today.

• Thread starter ProudIncelistani
  • Start date

Do you support the creation of Incelistan?

• Total voters
ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/lo...cle_2563a90b-c3a8-5cf2-8feb-33b4aaa553ce.html

“In addition to the vehicle search warrant, investigators obtained and served a search warrant at Harbour’s Snellville home,” Booth said. “During the search, they discovered numerous handwritten documents indicating Harbour idealized the mass shooter in Parkland, Fla. He called Nikolas Cruz a, ‘hero’ and said Cruz gave him, ‘courage and confidence.’”
Couch said the documents were “hate-filled.”

3 injured.

Look at his pictures. 0/10 truecel!

Here we go again.

Perhaps we can get a new hERo inspired by Alek Minassian, no?

Last edited:
Real shame that he didn't manage to snuff anyone. How hard can it be?

What a shame.

@ibringgoodnews YOU were the one supposed to be telling everyone of this good news, not me!

Incelistan Zindabad!

No white women were killed, this new story isn't going to become popular.

Incels execution skills are fucking abysmal.

alhamdulillah

lol an old crush of mine lives/lived in Snellville.

Oh shit we got another one lol

Can someone post his pictures? The article won't load for me

Can someone post his pictures? The article won't load for me
Shaheed1

He's a dunce. If you're throwing your life away, do it right. He picked moving cars for targets with a bottom tier gun. It's not GTA, you don't get auto-aim.

evERy hERo has a tragic backstory, this one CHOse to make a diffEReNCe today to make the world a bettER place.

evERy hERo has a tragic backstory, this one CHOse to make a diffEReNCe today to make the world a bettER place.
Truth. He clevERly CHOose to MAke a diffEReNCe to MAke the world a bettER place.

2018 shall be remembered as the year the incel revolution began.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back