Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In the life of a femoid, sex isn’t even a thing to think about

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
For a femoid, having sex is like having a cup of coffee. It’s that small a deal. It’s not even an event to think about - it’s simply a minor daily occurrence that they do if and when they feel like it. By the time they are 30, they will have fucked so many times, and in so many exotic positions, with so many men of their choosing, in so many different places of their choosing, that they will have completely lost count.

Compare that to even the average non-incel man and it’s insane. He’s maybe had sex with 5 different women (at best) and had to beg for it each time.

You don't even need a coin to operate the cock carousel.

We're living on two different planets

And femoids still shit on normie-tier men who decide not to date women with kids.

[quote="Sparrow']
Volcelfuel
[/quote]

I’m an ugly manlet 4/10, but even if I was attractive enough to get pussy I would be tempted to go volcel/neet/mgtow out of pure anger at how fucking unfair and bullshit the world of sex & relationships is for sub-8 men. I have a lot of sympathy for our sub-8 brothers, as long as they’re blackpilled (not white knights) they’re friends & allies of ours.

As a woman, you have to put effort in NOT getting laid.

Sex is like breathing air and it comes naturally for women.