Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story In the last couple of days my penis was under constant attack

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
It might be even over for my penis, despite the fact I am trying to enhance him...

So, in the last couple of days plenty of stuff happened to me.
I had a trial day for some workplace within a gym. It turns out I do not fit in very well. I was just there behind the counter. The female trainer told me to be/look more friendly. She ask some questions regarding to my current situation. She also asked me if I still do live with my parents. We all know that she already knew the answer, this is why she asked because she was a suspicious about that.
She moggs me age-wise. She is 21 and she have started a degree course on April this year. She is happy and extroverted while I am nothing like this. It looks like that everybody moved on and is still moving ahead while I am just there standing and watching them. The simple truth is, that I cannot catch up anymore.
I am 25 years old and I am far behind.
I also quite my job in warehouse logistics because of the job within that gym. I would have been done with probation period next month anyways, so it is not that bad. They also have to pay me almsot 20 vacation days. I will get two salaries because of that.
Seriously, if I do count up all good and bad traits, it would look like this:

Bad Traits:
1. I still live with my parents and I am 25 years old
2. Years of uneployment
3. No social circle whatsoever
4. Still a virgin with 25
5. No car
6. No driver licence, I have never touched steering wheel of a car and I am 25 year old ''man''
7. Most likely I will never be able to get at least a somewhat decent salary/job

Good traits:
1. The only thing I can claim about myself is that I am somewhat persistent. But it will not save me until the end.

Am I now forced to live a low-level life until I die? This cannot be reality. Regardless of what I do, everything seems childish and pathetic to me. I am childish and pathetic. To work in warehouse logistics for 10 Euros per hour cannot be a solution for the future.

I still have some applications going on. Also, I still have to do practical driving lessons but they did not call me back until now. It seems like they are not interested in some 25 year old man teaching him how to drive properly. Fair enough though. They will most likely set their focus on younger people. I also found myself mogged in driving school all the time. Everybody was young between 16 1/2 - 18. There was only some man older than me. He was 28 years old without a driver licence. The teacher even asked him how old he was. His first respond was: ''Too old.'' So, to him it was clearly an awkward question. For me, it is another evidence that the driver licence pill is real.

Just imagine you do not even have a driver licence as a grown up man. You are not allowed to drive while you have to watch stinky holes driving with their decent cars. I am fucking disgusted by it.

Seriously, I do not see any pratical driving lessons happen. I thought about everything of how I want to move on. I see only two options. Perhaps some application will be accepted or the last option, I have to go to the German armed forces. There I can try to kill myself properly and perhaps with some last dignity as well. I still have to make an apology letter for being an absolute failure.

I have to go to the German armed forces. There I can try to kill myself properly and perhaps with some last dignity as well.
There must be another way you can end your life, other than in the gERman army...

But I hoped to read here something literally about your penis :(
My is 11cm, but is no problem, because dick pill is just meme

There must be another way you can end your life, other than in the gERman army...

Is there really another proper solution to it? I find it even relaxing to die in some skirmish.

But I hoped to read here something literally about your penis :(

Due to those events my penis is now crippled. He has to recover.

I am curious how you ended up with this and what happened to your old friends.

In my case everyone was very mogging-focused or had mean mogging-focused friends and I had little in common with most of them, so it fell apart even if we became friends because their friends hated me or I couldn't keep up.
My best friend also turned against me eventually because I had to move away from the area so he was influenced by the most alpha kids there while I was away, so when we reconnected he was being a little amogging bitch and it was just impossible, from there it was all down to making friends at work or on the internet.

Your penis is done for boyo.

is it hard to get 10e/h job?

No. The minimum salary is 9,19 Euro per hour. In so called East Germany females already get more money than men. This statement came from official media. It so so fucking over for all men. We are really nothing but slaves. We are like bees, working all day long and then die early without being recognized. Life as a man has become absolutely meaningless.

is it hard to get 10e/h job?
no, but you won't be able to live on your own and have a car with that kind of money, so it's pointless.
too much tax and shit

The driving test must be hard in Germany, I’ve heard rumors something along the lines of needing to know how an engine is assembled. when I took mine I passed on the first try, because I just schmoozed the tester probably or am a good driver because I drove illegally with a permit for 2 years

It might be even over for my penis, despite the fact I am trying to enhance him...

So, in the last couple of days plenty of stuff happened to me.
I had a trial day for some workplace within a gym. It turns out I do not fit in very well. I was just there behind the counter. The female trainer told me to be/look more friendly. She ask some questions regarding to my current situation. She also asked me if I still do live with my parents. We all know that she already knew the answer, this is why she asked because she was a suspicious about that.
She moggs me age-wise. She is 21 and she have started a degree course on April this year. She is happy and extroverted while I am nothing like this. It looks like that everybody moved on and is still moving ahead while I am just there standing and watching them. The simple truth is, that I cannot catch up anymore.
I am 25 years old and I am far behind.
I also quite my job in warehouse logistics because of the job within that gym. I would have been done with probation period next month anyways, so it is not that bad. They also have to pay me almsot 20 vacation days. I will get two salaries because of that.
Seriously, if I do count up all good and bad traits, it would look like this:

Bad Traits:
1. I still live with my parents and I am 25 years old
2. Years of uneployment
4. Still a virgin with 25
5. No car
6. No driver licence, I have never touched steering wheel of a car and I am 25 year old ''man''
7. Most likely I will never be able to get at least a somewhat decent salary/job

Good traits:
1. The only thing I can claim about myself is that I am somewhat persistent. But it will not save me until the end.

Am I now forced to live a low-level life until I die? This cannot be reality. Regardless of what I do, everything seems childish and pathetic to me. I am childish and pathetic. To work in warehouse logistics for 10 Euros per hour cannot be a solution for the future.

I still have some applications going on. Also, I still have to do practical driving lessons but they did not call me back until now. It seems like they are not interested in some 25 year old man teaching him how to drive properly. Fair enough though. They will most likely set their focus on younger people. I also found myself mogged in driving school all the time. Everybody was young between 16 1/2 - 18. There was only some man older than me. He was 28 years old without a driver licence. The teacher even asked him how old he was. His first respond was: ''Too old.'' So, to him it was clearly an awkward question. For me, it is another evidence that the driver licence pill is real.

Just imagine you do not even have a driver licence as a grown up man. You are not allowed to drive while you have to watch stinky holes driving with their decent cars. I am fucking disgusted by it.

Seriously, I do not see any pratical driving lessons happen. I thought about everything of how I want to move on. I see only two options. Perhaps some application will be accepted or the last option, I have to go to the German armed forces. There I can try to kill myself properly and perhaps with some last dignity as well. I still have to make an apology letter for being an absolute failure.

im like u 25 no car no license no social circle, was bullied entire life, no gf, living with parents.

but im a nerd and very good on computers could land a IT job maybe if i trained myself more. im doing some coding everyday just that often changing language and thats why not professional yet.

I am curious how you ended up with this and what happened to your old friends.

Back then we used to play some games, even in a competitive scene. But now this time is over.

In my case everyone was very mogging-focused or had mean mogging-focused friends and I had little in common with most of them, so it fell apart even if we became friends because their friends hated me or I couldn't keep up.

Seriously, it is all about that and nothing else. A so called friend from way back then sometimes used to get in contact with me, mentioning how much money he has on his bank account or that he is about to buy a car. He was also aware that I have no job or apprenticeship whatsoever.

My best friend also turned against me eventually because I had to move away from the area so he was influenced by the most alpha kids there while I was away, so when we reconnected he was being a little amogging bitch and it was just impossible, from there it was all down to making friends at work or on the internet.

Making friends as a grown up man via internet and work... It is so over.

I bought my driver licence from corrupt government officials, jfl at abiding by the societh rules when youre hated and ostrisized by that society. I have bought everything that requieres official approbation

Having a car is nice at least I can mog normies taking the bus

Last edited:
Damn that's harsh.
Try to stop thinking about your drivers license, it's nice to have, but traffic is STRESSFUL AS HELL.

I also thought about joining the military, but they won't accept me because I'm too weak and I have a club foot.
I have to wageslave until I die, probably in a painful car accident, cuz I have to drive very far everyday.

no, but you won't be able to live on your own and have a car with that kind of money, so it's pointless.
too much tax and shit

Indeed. You cannot sustain yourself with this money, not properly.

The driving test must be hard in Germany, I’ve heard rumors something along the lines of needing to know how an engine is assembled. when I took mine I passed on the first try, because I just schmoozed the tester probably or am a good driver because I drove illegally with a permit for 2 years

It is not like it used to be, yet again, it will cost alot of time and a lot of money. It also seems like that I cannot even do practical driving lessons because they do not want me there.

im like u 25 no car no license no social circle, was bullied entire life, no gf, living with parents.

At this point, it is truly over.

but im a nerd and very good on computers could land a IT job maybe if i trained myself more. im doing some coding everyday just that often changing language and thats why not professional yet.

This will cost even more time. You wil get older and older while you train hard.

I bought my driver licence from corrupt government officials, jfl at abiding by the societh rules when youre hated and ostrisized by that society.

I have also thought about this. Although it is even ''semi-legal'', since this document is offical within the EU.
Seriously, men need a driver licence by default. We need to be born with one.

Having a car is nice at least I can mog normies taking the bus

You can ejaculate within your own car. Not having a driver licence as a man is a death sentence.

It is not like it used to be, yet again, it will cost alot of time and a lot of money. It also seems like that I cannot even do practical driving lessons because they do not want me there.

At this point, it is truly over.

This will cost even more time. You wil get older and older while you train hard.

I have also thought about this. Although it is even ''semi-legal'', since this document is offical within the EU.
Seriously, men need a driver licence by default. We need to be born with one.

You can ejaculate within your own car. Not having a driver licence as a man is a death sentence.

It is a death sentence, but if you were chad foids would volunteer to give you rides.

Try to stop thinking about your drivers license

I cannot. I see females driving all the time. It really makes me so angry that I want to punch them.

but traffic is STRESSFUL AS HELL.

Sounds blue-pilled man.

I also thought about joining the military, but they won't accept me because I'm too weak and I have a club foot.

I will end my meaningless life there like a true man. Only with such action I can recover some last dignity.

It is a death sentence, but if you were chad foids would volunteer to give you rides.

I would already have a driver licence since I would have money and people would prefer me in all situations.

Seriously, it is all about that and nothing else. A so called friend from way back then sometimes used to get in contact with me, mentioning how much money he has on his bank account or that he is about to buy a car. He was also aware that I have no job or apprenticeship whatsoever.

yes, past a certain age all they understand is mogging, it's absolutely pathetic.

Making friends as a grown up man via internet and work... It is so over.

it can be done but it's difficult, what worries me is that most men you can befriend are cucks functionally, even if they are not cucks mentally.

they act tough, but in reality they never approach or select women for good traits, they just wait for women older and fatter than them to approach them or text them. there is not much you can do with friends like this.

ur problem is u feel behind others.

thats because u failed RAT RACE

there are ways to find workaround in RAT RACE

i have a linux nerd friend in india (im europecel) in fact its only online friend but he mastered one LINUX system and sells his ebook to USA cels cuz website is in english so everyone in the world can buy it

idk the price but u can make the ebook cost all from 10 to 200 usd

he made a living this way and doesnt have to work

yes bro this country is such a joke, especially the wages in east germany. 100% scam.
it sucks being a second class citizen because of your geographical location. jfl.

joining the army is dogshit bro, you're wasting your last prime years. you won't need that money with 30.

have you thought about opening your own gym? srs

No. The minimum salary is 9,19 Euro per hour. In so called East Germany females already get more money than men. This statement came from official media. It so so fucking over for all men. We are really nothing but slaves. We are like bees, working all day long and then die early without being recognized. Life as a man has become absolutely meaningless.
you mean life is unfair for low value men

joining the army is dogshit bro, you're wasting your last prime years. you won't need that money with 30.

I should have done this years ago. The salary is acceptable, like 2000 Euro and they will even pay for health insurance.

have you thought about opening your own gym? srs

I would need some foundation to do this, which unfortunately I do not have. This gym would be ironclad. Only men are allowed and men who do not train for at least 1 hour will be killed off and their head will be impaled on some javelin, which will be placed right before the gym as deterrent.

hey...

Explain to me please why the driving school does not want you? You call them and make appointments for practical driving lessons and not the other way aroound?

And just a reminder.. I live on my own...have a car.. above "minimum wage" but when you're ugly it doesnt matter?!

hey...

Explain to me please why the driving school does not want you?

I do not get it as well. I have done theory, all different topics. I have the eyesight test, first aid course, a picture and all data. I brought that stuff already to authorities.

You call them and make appointments for practical driving lessons and not the other way aroound?

Guess what I already did? Two times by the way. No reply at all. Today I even give my number the second time via the app use.

And just a reminder.. I live on my own...have a car.. above "minimum wage" but when you're ugly it doesnt matter?!

Ahh really? Then why do you live by your own? Just stop. Why do you have a car? Just stop. Also just drop your driver licence on top of that because it does not matter, right? Also, you do have an above minimum salary job? How about just quite it and get a job at warehouse logistics for the minimum salary?
Because it all does not matter, right? Just drop all of your standard, you do not need it.

Last edited:
No, was just pointing out that Incel status is, at least in my case, not related to some of your bad traits..

And by calling i mean with a phone.. how can you not get an answer when talking directly?

Wtf can they really not accept you for driving lessons?In my country you just pay the price and you are good,there are 40+ people learning to drive

No, was just pointing out that Incel status is, at least in my case, not related to some of your bad traits..

It is still most likely connected. So many men still living with their parents... Many men...

And by calling i mean with a phone.. how can you not get an answer when talking directly?

I talked to them directly some weeks ago. They added me to the list. They told me it might take some time because they are busy. i waited but i got no reaction whatsoever. So I called again and they told me that I am now on top of that list. That was over a week ago... I also added my data in that on app they use to and I send a message once again with my data. On Friday I might call them again.

Wtf can they really not accept you for driving lessons?In my country you just pay the price and you are good,there are 40+ people learning to drive

I guess, they do not care since they have already many people. And it really looks like that nobody there wants to take care of me, which is indeed fair. Nobody want to teach a 25 year old man how to drive properly. It is just fucking embarrassing.

Okay maybe this driving school really sucks ... but i wouldnt put too much thought with your age.. 25 is still a normal age for getting a driver license.. i have two colleagues without a driver license and less money but they are normies and have slain. ( both above 25)

Okay maybe this driving school really sucks ...

Actually the teachers were fine. Even the two females working behind the desk acted normal towards me. I do not get it... Perhaps i will get a call in the end of this week.

25 is still a normal age for getting a driver license..

No, it is not. A man have to have a driver licence at age 17 in Germany, everything else is unmanly.

i have two colleagues without a driver license and less money but they are normies and have slain. ( both above 25)

I do not care about slaying. Because first off, I will not slay now or in the future and second the only good and correct slaying, is slaying literally.
Also, I fucking hate getting mogged by females more than everything else.

your penis has to fight back so drink lots of water