Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In the Joker movie

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Why did they trick us into believing that he ascended with the black Stacy and it turned out he was imagining it???

They wanted to trick the normies to see the movie by putting cute, interracial rom-com feel 2 the trailer. And then reveal that it's OUR MOVIE through and THROUGH.

That joker movie is a fuckin kike propaganda just fucking lol at you for even having a thought about that visual AIDS of a movie

They wanted to trick the normies to see the movie by putting cute, interracial rom-com feel 2 the trailer. And then reveal that it's OUR MOVIE through and THROUGH.

That joker movie is a fuckin kike propaganda just fucking lol at you for even having a thought about that visual AIDS of a movie

Tbh

It would of been long forgotten on my account if it weren't for brainlets talking about it and bandwagoning the image of a clown..

Its just some dumb artsy choice to show his delusions. Also, she was nowhere near a stacy

Why did they trick us into believing that he ascended with the black Stacy and it turned out he was imagining it???

Was completely unnecessary tbh. They wanted the black foid in the move to keep the SJW cunts at bay.

If you think about, the only good thing happening to him is his relationship with that foid, this means that all good in his life is imaginary, there is just suffering and loneliness, nothing good ever happened to him, it was only in his head that good things were possible.

Why she was black? Don't know tbh, but can't blame him, I would marry a foid like that actress, I'm white and I don't care about skin color tbh.

Every single movie is kike propaganda, this one is just in our favor.

If you think about, the only good thing happening to him is his relationship with that foid, this means that all good in his life is imaginary, there is just suffering and loneliness, nothing good ever happened to him, it was only in his head that good things were possible.

Why she was black? Don't know tbh, but can't blame him, I would marry a foid like that actress, I'm white and I don't care about skin color tbh.
Oh I didn't care about her being black. Just that it was all imaginary.

High IQ

If it was his imagination why not white stacy? Was he a cuck? He literally fantazises about dating a used up foid with tyrones kid

that about sums it up