Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In the Gantz manga there's some guy that does blackface before going ER

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
FoE-I_OXEAAjUz1.jpg:large

The plot of Gantz is that some people die and they get teleported to a room with a mysterious black sphere that makes them do dangerous missions about hunting aliens. If they survive the mission they revive but might get called again by the sphere to do more missions. They get points depending on how they did and there are some rewards if they make enough points.

One guy wants to try it out (I don't remember exactly how he knows about it) so he stacks up a shitton of guns, puts on blackface so no one will recognize him, just goes ER on Shinjuku and then commits suicide hoping he will get picked up by the sphere. I remember when he's on the train to Shinjuku there are some black American tourists who want to befriend him but he just ignores them kek

One guy wants to try it out (I don't remember exactly how he knows about it)
He's been there before and he accumulated the 100 points that was required to go back to the real world with your memories erased. But bit by bit he starts to regain those memories of him taking part in the gantz game and so he realizes he needs to be killed to go back there again

I want to rape Reika

Biggest bruh moment in the entire three hour recap video I watched about the series:feelskek:.

I want to rape Reika
Hottest character in the series:yes:.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back