Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In the fucking ER again. More blood in my shit. Still in pain

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
So sick of this shit (literally)
20181230 181023

20181230 171744

I'm just going to poot it out there, I think you're full of crap. You say you've dung this before, but I say that's shit coming out of your mouth, thinking you're the king and I'll just bowel down before you?? Maybe actually follow through instead of littering the forum with shitposts. Honestly, are you trying to make some kind of movement out of this, because I think it's abturd you think people will believe your health is actually this poo-r. Feeling flushed because I'm getting a bit close? Well to be honest I've turd enough. It's bloody ridiculous that you can just say "O" I've got blood in my shit! You're just being negative and you don't need to get bogged down by it. I mean, bloody hell, you've really outbum yourself this time TPh. So stop being a pain in the ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrist and hand mog me to hell!!! I hate seeing hands and wrists like that with so much meat on them while my hands literally are bones covered with skin and I have 13.5cm wrists. Even children under the age of 12 have bigger wrists and more mass (muscle/fat) on their hands than me I fucking hate my genetics!

Wrist and hand mog me to hell!!! I hate seeing hands and wrists like that with so much meat on them while my hands literally are bones covered with skin and I have 13.5cm wrists. Even children under the age of 12 have bigger wrists and more mass (muscle/fat) on their hands than me I fucking hate my genetics!
Never began for wristcels
I'm just going to poot it out there, I think you're full of crap. You say you've dung this before, but I say that's shit coming out of your mouth, thinking you're the king and I'll just bowel down before you?? Maybe actually follow through instead of littering the forum with shitposts. Honestly, are you trying to make some kind of movement out of this, because I think it's abturd you think people will believe your health is actually this poo-r. Feeling flushed because I'm getting a bit close? Well to be honest I've turd enough. It's bloody ridiculous that you can just say "O" I've got blood in my shit! You're just being negative and you don't need to get bogged down by it. I mean, bloody hell, you've really outbum yourself this time TPh. So stop being a pain in the ass.
Kek

sorry you're dieing of ass cancer. people will think you're a homosexual. it's so fucking over.

Try vyvanse

In all seriousness, that looks pretty bad dude. I hope it’s not too serious and you’re alright. :feelsokman:

Try vyvanse

In all seriousness, that looks pretty bad dude. I hope it’s not too serious and you’re alright. :feelsokman:
Apparently im running a 100.9 fever too.

Im probably gonna die imho

On the bright side, you are going to meet ER when you depart.

Could be colon cancer.

Let's hope not.

Tatsumaki needs you @NEETAndTidy

Could be colon cancer.

Let's hope not.

Tatsumaki needs you @NEETAndTidy
Well they did a CAT scan last time i was here so hopefully its not fucking cancer or something. Still fucking sucks
On the bright side, you are going to meet ER when you depart.
I can finally call him a pussy ass rich mentalcel with high standards

Never began for wristcels
You are lucky because even if you are incel you can probably still feel powerful and masculine because of strong hands, wrists etc. with decent mass on them meanwhile I could get beaten up by a kitten, I can even reach around over the middle of my forearm and touch my fingers because I am so small.

FML A GL FOID DOCTOR JUST GAVE ME A RECTAL EXAM. JUST LET ME DIE ALREADY
You are lucky because even if you are incel you can probably still feel powerful and masculine because of strong hands, wrists etc. with decent mass on them meanwhile I could get beaten up by a kitten, I can even reach around over the middle of my forearm and touch my fingers because I am so small.
Damn man. If it makes you feel better im 5'5.
:lul::lul:

Told you to stop using your toothbrush for pleasure, you didnt listen to my pm?

I would spread it across some bread, looks like jam.

Sorry to hear that mate

Damn what happened

tfw OP went ER :lul:

Get well soon, boyo. Gonna spare you with gay jokes... for now