Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In the event of a natural disaster/drowning ship/WW3 AirStrike, evac workers/Life boats would rescue in this order

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
In short, if a life-threatening/mass destruction event occured, there would be no point in saving the genetic dead ends/nonproductive individuals first. SMV also dictates how much any given individual/Life form would deserve to survive a natural disaster where others would not.

Political Leaders (LeftWing) > Womyn > chads > children/elderly (F>M) > Political Leaders (RightWing) > Normies (male) > Pets > (8/10+) Death Row prisoners > BetaProvider cucks > Livestock > Endangered Insects > Wildlife > Exotic Petri dish bacteria >>> Incels

No pushing or shoving! Wait your turn, teehee!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they would just round us up and bomb us instead of saving us.

why would you want to be saved, I would be hyped up, society would implode into anarchy overnight if news of some massive unavoidable catastrophe broke

why would you want to be saved, I would be hyped up, society would implode into anarchy overnight if news of some massive unavoidable catastrophe broke

Wouldn't be ideal in the event of a titanic-type scenario/ ship drowning

i wouldnt need rescue, id become a fallout character and gun down chads and stacies (and maybe normies) who i find wandering around the post apocalyptic wasteland

I would like a zombie apocalypse tbht bh, actually that's my dream.. I would kill a lot of subhuman stacies

I would like a zombie apocalypse tbht bh, actually that's my dream.. I would kill a lot of subhuman stacies
only top tier genetics won't turn into zombies. chad wins again

If an actual society shattering catastrophe occurred we would be blamed for it and tossed into death camps.

only top tier genetics won't turn into zombies. chad wins again
0UbkH2M.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back