Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In the end, all that matters to get sex it's looks

Mecoja

Mecoja

I'm done with everything
★★★★★
Height, nt, money, age, job, whatever, sure it matters for ltr and marriage and getting more chances, but to get sex eventually it's enough to be decently good looking and few inches taller than the girl and that's it.

My brother who is even older than me, barely 2 inches taller than me, still a turbo manlet, autistic and a shutin same as me, poor as me, has been an 30+yo virgin, managed to sleep with 3 different girls in their twenties and he had even more opportunities.

I dont have anything against him or hate him or whatever but everytime he talks about sex and experiences just reminds me how big of a failure and loser and such a reject I am, an genetic waste that no foid ever made her self approachable for me. I personally dont even care for getting a girl or sex at all, but everyone will consider you an utter failure because you didn't put your dick in some worthless whores.

I know this will sound narcissistic, but I was always a good person, cooking for my family my whole life, cutting firewood since I turned twelve, never bullied or made fun of anyone, never started a fight, taking care of my dead brothers dog, practically raising my sisters bastard child, I helped my old mom to go to bathroom, preparing her meal at specific time when I gave her insulin shot, cleaning, washing, etc around the house. I'm good at cooking and fixing things. Guess what no girl ever cared for any of that, because I'm short and ugly.

Thats all Folks, thanks for listening. The End.

Last edited:
90f.gif

You can be nice, wealthy, interesting, fun, have "game" etc but none of that will matter if your ugly.

there's nothing to talk about anymore. the only thing that matter is looks and we don't have it. we're simply screwed

there's nothing to talk about anymore. the only thing that matter is looks and we don't have it. we're simply screwed
tell me about it :lasereyes: :blackpill:

It pains me seeing low tier normies ascending eventually, I knew many of them from my generation who I thought they will be perma virgins, in the end all of them ascended, but we don't pass the fucking threshold to even get a chance.

do you actually still care about women and sex ?

Were the girls gypsies?

do you actually still care about women and sex ?
No, not at all. It bothers me when others talk about sex and making it a deciding factor for self worth. I lost respect from everyone, from people who used to look up at me, just because I can't fuck some whores.

Last edited:
I don’t think we need to be attractive just a regular looking face
If no girl out of millions wants to sleep with you that's clear indication you don't have a single redeeming factor that is important.

I’m black tho what I don’t understand is how non blacks are facing this issue
I dunno, I think it's pretty general. If you're tall with ugly face you might get something in lifetime, same if you're a turbo manlet with good face, if you re not tall and don't have a good face, that's it, zero chances.

What would you rate his face as?

What would you rate his face as?
5 or 5.5 out of 10, but he gets a halo because of Eminem, frodo, type of blue eyes, which are rare here.

One was mid tier becky, second skinny and ugly af, third I haven't saw.
He’s probably a low tier normie then, three slays is on the lower end of average.

My brother who is even older than me, barely 2 inches taller than me, still a turbo manlet, autistic and a shutin same as me, poor as me, has been an 30+yo virgin, managed to sleep with 3 different girls in their twenties and he had even more opportunities.
did he actually ascend in his 30s? fucking based

He’s probably a low tier normie then, three slays is on the lower end of average.
That was my point, 80 percent of men will eventually get something, only we are without any options, a thing only an truecel can understand.

That was my point, 80 percent of men will eventually get something, only we are without any options, a thing only an truecel can understand.
I would say probably closer to 90-95%, most men eventually have some kind of romantic/dating experience even if they may be a virgin.

I would say probably closer to 90-95%, most men eventually have some kind of romantic/dating experience even if they may be a virgin.
I agree. My oldcel cousin got catfished by a guy using the Charlize Theron pics, :lul: poor guy become so depressed when he found out who "she" were. Every guy clings onto hope, atleast blackpill made me know better.

Water is very wet

Water is very wet
Thing is many here would say it's beyond over for him, since he is 5'5 and non NT and his face is averagish and he is in his 30s. Yet low tier normies can get something if they look at the right place.

I know this will sound narcissistic, but I was always a good person, cooking for my family my whole life, cutting firewood since I turned twelve, never bullied or made fun of anyone, never started a fight, taking care of my dead brothers dog, practically raising my sisters bastard child, I helped my old mom to go to bathroom, preparing her meal at specific time when I gave her insulin shot, cleaning, washing, etc around the house. I'm good at cooking and fixing things. Guess what no girl ever cared for any of that, because I'm short and ugly.
You can't provide an emotional drama for a potential girlfriend, women crave validation but they also crave drama, being a man who speaks BS and is disagreeable make you more like them, because most women are exactly like that.

No such thing as "good" or "bad" everything is subjective.

The food you "cooked" was probably some processed peasent food.

I bet you didn't even gymmax

You can't provide an emotional drama for a potential girlfriend, women crave validation but they also crave drama, being a man who speaks BS and is disagreeable make you more like them, because most women are exactly like that.

They love dramas, they get bored when there is no drama so they create it themselves like fucking with a married men and similar, also they love it when their guy is strong, dark triad and aggressive because the feel of being in danger makes them wet, security and calmness bores them, they need constant stimulation.

No such thing as "good" or "bad" everything is subjective.

The food you "cooked" was probably some processed peasent food.

I bet you didn't even gymmax
I agree not everything is black and white but how you treat others and how much you're considerate of others can be classified as good or bad.

And I don't cook processed things except sometimes bacon and sausages with beans, peasants food is the best.

Last edited:
I agree not everything is black and white but how you treat others and how much you're considerate of others can be classified as good or bad.
Yes but if you were a thug you would be better off
And I don't cook processed things except sometimes bacon and sausages with beans, peasants food is the best.
How tall are you?

the endless frustration that forever haunts us

Brutal it's tough at 5ft3

Why don't you gymmax like danny padilla?
I do lift weights, but serious gymaxxing wouldn't do much for me, I'm also ugly.

Height, nt, money, age, job, whatever, sure it matters for ltr and marriage and getting more chances, but to get sex eventually it's enough to be decently good looking and few inches taller than the girl and that's it.

I dont have anything against him or hate him or whatever but everytime he talks about sex and experiences just reminds me how big of a failure and loser and such a reject I am, an genetic waste that no foid ever made her self approachable for me. I personally dont even care for getting a girl or sex at all, but everyone will consider you an utter failure because you didn't put your dick in some worthless whores.

Brocel I used to be like you, your mind is still bluepilled you haven't fully consumed the blackpill. I thought if you did good, better would be brought upon you(buddy boyos, was I wrong :feelshaha::feelshaha:). I never drank, never smoked, never kissed a foid(I thought It was a good.(I still haven't kissed a foid(Im 20 years old kek))), never partied, never did anything bad except for fapping but I was trying to stop kek:feelshaha:

This god-forsaken life is not fair, it's really simple if you think about it. Good genes = Good Life. You could be mother teresa but if your a physically repulsive, you will be treated like a subhuman, no one will like you, only the fellow inkwel may interact with you(luckily you have a subhuman brother so at least you can interact with a fellow inkwel)

The only way to be happy as a inkwell in this life, is to either moneymaxx, rape(in vidya), never commit suicide you'll let the normies and chads win. If you are religious, you won't go to heaven and can't get the stacies in heaven kek:feelsrope:.

If am seriously considering rape(in vidya ofcourse). But I don't want to get caught, I need a sure fire way to not get caught that is when I will rape in vidya ofcourse:feelshaha:. That is the only way to take revenge from the soyciety.

Last edited:

u say ur brother is a turbo manlet and autistic how did he get sex?

Brocel I used to be like you, your mind is still bluepilled you haven't fully consumed the blackpill. I thought if you did good, better would be brought upon you(buddy boyos, was I wrong :feelshaha::feelshaha:). I never drank, never smoked, never kissed a foid(I thought It was a good.(I still haven't kissed a foid(Im 20 years old kek))), never partied, never did anything bad except for fapping but I was trying to stop kek:feelshaha:

This god-forsaken life is not fair, it's really simple if you think about it. Good genes = Good Life. You could be mother teresa but if your a physically repulsive, you will be treated like a subhuman, no one will like you, only the fellow inkwel may interact with you(luckily you have a subhuman brother so at least you can interact with a fellow inkwel)

The only way to be happy as a inkwell in this life, is to either moneymaxx, rape(in vidya), never commit suicide you'll let the normies and chads win. If you are religious, you won't go to heaven and can't get the stacies in heaven kek:feelsrope:.

If am seriously considering rape(in vidya ofcourse). But I don't want to get caught, I need a sure fire way to not get caught that is when I will rape in vidya ofcourse:feelshaha:. That is the only way to take revenge from the soyciety.
Rape is not worth years in prison. Only Chad's with rape drugs can get away with it, subhuman will get 20 years.

u say ur brother is a turbo manlet and autistic how did he get sex?
I think having an solid face and picking a good location made him succeed, two of them he met on Apple plantations where they worked in the same groups. Places like that don't have any Chads and very few good looking people.

Thats all Folks, thanks for listening. The End
:cryfeels: I suppose it takes a heartless psychopath to thrive in this accursed world.

5 or 5.5 out of 10, but he gets a halo because of Eminem, frodo, type of blue eyes, which are rare here.
Dude I live in balkans, I am white and blue eyes and have money. Do you think ever a girls locked at me here. Balkan bitches are the worst especially serbian and croatian toilets. They only care about looks/status/ and alpha behaviour. So your brother is a mogger or it never hapened.

NT is extremely important as well

:cryfeels: I suppose it takes a heartless psychopath to thrive in this accursed world.
:yes:
Dude I live in balkans, I am white and blue eyes and have money. Do you think ever a girls locked at me here. Balkan bitches are the worst especially serbian and croatian toilets. They only care about looks/status/ and alpha behaviour. So your brother is a mogger or it never hapened.
Maybe he has the right face. Men cant rate other men

Don’t feel bad. Your brother just got lucky.

Make no mistake you have to be tall or rich or have drama or all of the above to have a foid notice you. She’s got 100 other average and below average guys in her DMs.

Don’t feel bad. Your brother just got lucky.

Make no mistake you have to be tall or rich or have drama or all of the above to have a foid notice you. She’s got 100 other average and below average guys in her DMs.
Yeah, low value man it's always in their mercy because she can and will replace him at the first opportunity.