Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In the bedroom. Would incels be masochistic or sadistic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date

Would incels be masochistic or sadistic?

• Masochistic

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Sadistic

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
Anonymous vote.

Kinda curious to what your thoughts are on this.
Would an incel be dominating in the bedroom because of the hate? Or would an incel be the sub, simply because of their non-chad nature?

Depends on what the incels kink is. We dont all have the same sexual fantasies

Depends of how much he's paying

I’d be more sadistic for sure

I would be the masochist

I can't vote because I think both

neither we'd be vanilla

I don't fit in to either of those categories tbh

No idea. I cannot imagine myself having sex.

They would be gladists

:blackpill: incels: sadistic
:redpill: incels: both
other incels: masochists

Vanilla & masochistic.
The lack of female attention over the years have melted our brains.

Anonymous vote.

Kinda curious to what your thoughts are on this.
Would an incel be dominating in the bedroom because of the hate? Or would an incel be the sub, simply because of their non-chad nature?
most here would be sadistic. possible exception of foidcels like @III or femdomcels @Words2_live_bye

I'm a switch ngl. I want a girl to be dominant and bitchy put only to push her down

Blacktarpill would get dominated

i want to slap whores and pull their hair while i hatefuck them with my micropenis

most here would be sadistic. possible exception of foidcels like @III or femdomcels @Words2_live_bye
i mean i want to dom a girl as much as i want to be soft dommed by her. I think because of my 5'6 height, 4 inch penis and young looking face and sounding voice, i probably could not be a convincing "Dom" to a girl. She'd laugh or something. I would much better fit the sub role in that case, because i am basically like a young boy to her.
Plus i am inexperienced, so it would make sense for her to take the lead in the bed. Although i would definitely want to work my way up to becoming dom with her, i just need time and practice. This probably explains why i like hentai where a young boy is fucking a hot milf or something, cause visually, it represents me much more, than some buff big dicked chad. (even though some hentai has the boy with a huge unrealistic dick)
Remember, this is coming from someone who has zero interactions with women, so i can't just jump into choking her and pounding her pussy lol. I guess my dream relationship would be a girl who is switch and i am switch too, so we can be dom or sub depending on how we feel that day. It could fulfill both of our desires to either dom or be dommed.
Also wtf is a foidcel?