Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In terms of dating, if gender roles were swapped, everything would be better for us.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
The current gender roles in the dating world is pretty flawed. Women always have plentiful of men asking them out and coinciding to the fact that their picky (because of it), and also the fact they have low sex drives compared to men (from the get-go). Some of their pickiness could result them into staying celibate for long periods of times. Now, on the other-hand, if men were the women of today, and if women asked men out, then we'd see a one-to-one ration, across all boards, and of course they'd be more fairness. Because our ability to pair bond and in-conjunction to our higher sex drives would a catalyst for the betterment of the dating world in general (or as a whole).

And as a result of it, I do feel like women would be much more satisfied with it.

Last edited:
I legit cannot imagine how easy women have it.
Imagine society fighting over employing you and paying you MORE, and the opposite sex just begging you to be with them.

Imagine society fighting over employing you and paying you MORE, and the opposite sex just begging you to be with them.
If they have it good, then they have it good, but we don't have it good. But if we have it good, they have it good also. Let men have power.

why did you change your avatar again. REEEEEEEE

problem is there's too many men in society, unless we start some world wars and kill a bunch off it's always going to suck as a man trying to date.

yeah man, women live on another planet

if women wanted us it would be better.
water is wet