Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based In Sweden they used the N-word on television in sitcoms during the 90s

Translation "A nigger?" @3:16 ,And people laughed. Nowadays it would never happen, the show would get cancelled.

View: https://youtu.be/Irxp6ftcayM?si=hDRH43ltPM3V3feE&t=182

Cool but how did the episode actually go? How did they end up portraying the nigger? I'm guessing he ended up being cool and funny and conditioned white swedes to be less racist, like any other sitcom that used to be popular.

Typical boomers though, or at least this is what my parents do: entire lives they don't care about political correctness and then now that they're getting old all of a sudden they support all this shit, including trannies being in womens sports and bathrooms.

Cool but how did the episode actually go? How did they end up portraying the nigger?
Typical boomers though, or at least this is what my parents do: entire lives they don't care about political correctness and then now that they're getting old all of a sudden they support all this shit, including trannies being in womens sports and bathrooms.
The episode was about the nigger moving into the apartment next door and he was a dancer, the other guy in the clip got kinda cucked because the nigger danced with his wife and flirted with her. So they tried to make him move out by making alot of noise and stuff. I haven't seen the whole episode so i don't know how it turned out. They thought an old man was moving in next door but instead it was the nigger so that made them uncomfortable. Around blacks never relax i guess.

The episode was about the nigger moving into the apartment next door and he was a dancer, the other guy in the clip got kinda cucked because the nigger danced with his wife and flirted with her. So they tried to make him move out by making alot of noise and stuff. I haven't seen the whole episode so i don't know how it turned out. They thought an old man was moving in next door but instead it was the nigger so that made them uncomfortable. Around blacks never relax i guess.
Hmm that's pretty based trying to get a nigger to move out..
Then again I don't know if the people who try to get the nigger kicked out are "the good guys" or supposed to be these old stupid conservatives while their wives are the smart progressive anti-racist ones.

Funny you posted this though a nigger moved in one of the apartments here a few months ago and I just walked by and he's literally blasting some music full-volume, i feel bad for his neighbor. Literally the one black guy in the entire street and he's the one doing that shit. really makes you think.