Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In spite of what normies say never ever go to clubs or approach

W

Wasteland

Recruit
★★★★
I just went to the club, I got rejected by 20 women most of which in the nastiest way possible. One woman kneed me in the balls just for saying hello and some normies took her side until a couple of my Chad flatmates intervened for me.

Do not approach women. They will reject you and then either complain nobody approaches them (as they don’t value you as human) or leave with other men. Either way it’s ER fuel and hopefully some foids get killed by the next incel murderer.

As an FYI I am a 6’ 4/10 low inhibition NT white guy. If you even think of going to the club with less things in your favour than me, you will rope. Normies want you to break. Steal from them and go on neetbux, they are scum. I say this as someone who’s approached 1000+ women

Apologies for poor grammar. I am still drunk

I must live in another universe because if you start shit in the clubs in my city, you get thrown out. This includes women.

Clubs should be illegal

I just went to the club, I got rejected by 20 women most of which in the nastiest way possible. One woman kneed me in the balls just for saying hello and some normies took her side until a couple of my Chad flatmates intervened for me.

Do not approach women. They will reject you and then either complain nobody approaches them (as they don’t value you as human) or leave with other men. Either way it’s ER fuel and hopefully some foids get killed by the next incel murderer.

As an FYI I am a 6’ 4/10 low inhibition NT white guy. If you even think of going to the club with less things in your favour than me, you will rope. Normies want you to break. Steal from them and go on neetbux, they are scum. I say this as someone who’s approached 1000+ women

Should have went back and slapped and beat the shit out of the normies with your tallcel ass Btw I have got some even more:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: for you amigo, ER and Alek and the rest of them were false flags created by the yiddish and neo hebrew zions to make Americucks and npc's fear the 2nd amendment when in reality the American Jewornment are just hungry to grabbing guns so they can finally put us incels in feminist shoah camps(Gulags)

Women are sociopaths if they think this is acceptable behavior. Instead of trying to have a rational, benign conversation with you and explaining why they are/aren't interested, they instead resort to either terse behavior or physical affliction. This is why the thought of going out and trying to meet girls the "old fashioned way" gives me anxiety/heart palpitations. Shit, I'm too afraid to even talk to girls online nowadays because of how they treat guys that are not exactly what they are looking for.

Last edited:
Normies want you to break. Steal from them and go on neetbux, they are scum. I say this as someone who’s approached 1000+ women
Sound advice.

Wow, I have approached hundreds, if not thousands of women, and never got assaulted before. Brutal rejections? Sure, but JFL, maybe it's because i'm 5'5 so they view me as a child or something. It's over.

Everyone must try atleast one time. Tbh, tinder gives you a accurate representation anyways.

If you're a incel and not on some form of neetbux you're literally a slave. By slave I don't mean a slave in Ancient Greek/Roman times, where you could actually go from being a Slave to being a Chad on a yearly basis, the type of slave you are is like an African Slave in some Arab country, where you have been castrated and have zero hope of escaping.

Last edited:
Remember boyo, in this feminized society, women do the approaching. JFL at redpillers/normies who tell you to approach. They do it for JFLFUEL (srs)

The funniest part about why normies will tell you to hit on girls at clubs - alcohol. Normies will tell you "bro she's drunk, she'll be even easier to talk to and looser". Reality: Alcohol lowers their inhibitions which makes them 10x more brutal and cruel in their rejections.

Alcohol loosens them for Chad and makes them 10x meaner if you're not him.

I have some cringey ass memories from clubbing in my youth I wish I could erase.