Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In South Korea, they pay $360 for a date and $15,000 if a couple gets married — the country is trying to increase the birth rate.

Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Captain
In South Korea, they pay $360 for a date and $15,000 if a couple gets married — the country is trying to increase the birth rate.

South Korea is in last place in terms of fertility in the world, so the authorities decided to encourage people with monetary rewards.

So far, the scheme is operating in one area of Busan, the second largest city in the country.

Attachments

• IMG_20240826_231417_787.jpg
    IMG_20240826_231417_787.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 41
Now you will still see soys say that the reason couples aren't having kids is because of the work hours. :feelskek:

Don't gook foids want a 6ft man? In a country where the average height is 5 ft 7 in?

Don't gook foids want a 6ft man? In a country where the average height is 5 ft 7 in?
They're trying to make betabux relevant, but the foids don't need the money as much as Chad does.

Anyway, foids earn a little less than men in developed post-industrial countries of the world, so even betabux does not work well there, because local foids do not have the motivation to agree to something less than Chad.

They really have to pay gook foids to date their own race, meanwhile the same foids will date, not even date, they'll fuck a white man for free,
:feelsdevil: #JBW

They really have to pay gook foids to date their own race, meanwhile the same foids will date, not even date, they'll fuck a white man for free,
:feelsdevil: #JBW
Yes, but the highest percentage of rice guys will now receive money from the government besides pussy.

$15,000. shid be gone in 2 month like it was never even there in da first place my giga, da korean govenrment coping hard

Now you will still see soys say that the reason couples aren't having kids is because of the work hours. :feelskek:
Well yeah still it makes sense 12 hours work, no energy to date really.

$15,000. shid be gone in 2 month like it was never even there in da first place my giga, da korean govenrment coping hard
They do not treat the disease itself, but its symptoms.

They should just take toilet's right away

:feelsthink: Changs end up winning
Yes, and ricecels has double fuel for suicide, because Chang will have to endure, in addition to pussy, money from the government for fucking.

They do not treat the disease itself, but its symptoms.
right, peepl be laffing at this solutions and having even less children, muh $15,000 one time like really my giga have these politicians seen the cost of children in the modern world

Well yeah still it makes sense 12 hours work, no energy to date really.
The living conditions don't matter much. When foids are allowed to decide with who they can breed and their own terms we get this ridiculous situation. I can guarantee if toilets had no rights and the work hours stayed the same, the fertility rate would be skyrocket to the moon.

free food
I'm fucking in a fuck the government pays money to Chad/Chang/Tyrone/Chaddam just for cumming in foids. Fucking this is a new level of cuckoldry - taking money from incel through taxes and giving it to Chad for releasing sperm into the foids.

It's a fucking fucking bitch. How is this possible? Drop nuclear bombs on South Korea. No one will suffer from the fact that South Korea disappears from the face of the earth - the Korean people will not disappear and will not die out because of which degeneration testing ground will disappear.

This is a dangerous precedent, now in the West incels will be taxed to give them to Chad for fucking with a harem. Even coping will be impossible.

give me noodle i will make her big family

There is only one true Korea and it is not the vassal satellite of South Cuckorea occupied by the Jewish United States.

Time to colonize South Korea, ma brothsals

1) They need to drastically cut social welfare and make it harder for females to live independently of men. Social welfare is a moral hazard. People will forgo forming relationships for financial security if they can get it from the state. Ironically, this reduces future state revenues in the form of poorer households and fewer children leading to an aging society.

While reducing the role of the government in society, religious organizations such as churches, since Korea already has a tradition of Christianity, would pick up up the slack and bring people back to a more wholesome and natalist point of view.

2) Females need to be drafted into a form of social service, commensurate with the time men spend in the army so they cannot advance too far beyond men. Females are not attracted to men they make more than or careermog. It’s not a coincidence that the nations with the lowest TFRs are Singapore, Taiwan, and South Korea. Similarly, Switzerland’s native TFR is low and the nation’s fertility rates are buoyed by immigrants who make at least a third of the country. These nations’ mandatory service for men exacerbates an already bad problem.

3) In order to accommodate demographic shortages, they should prioritize females from less Western and/or more religious nations, and expedite residency based on being in a relationship or marriage for a given period of time. Demand the couple pay a significant amount of money (50/50) and keep it in escrow. If they break up before a certain period, the government keeps the money and she loses her residency permit. Essentially, recruit foids via a temporary work visa, but make their quickest and easiest path to staying through maintaining relationships and not through employment.

1) They need to drastically cut social welfare and make it harder for females to live independently of men. Social welfare is a moral hazard. People will forgo forming relationships for financial security if they can get it from the state. Ironically, this reduces future state revenues in the form of poorer households and fewer children leading to an aging society.

While reducing the role of the government in society, religious organizations such as churches, since Korea already has a tradition of Christianity, would pick up up the slack and bring people back to a more wholesome and natalist point of view.

2) Females need to be drafted into a form of social service, commensurate with the time men spend in the army so they cannot advance too far beyond men. Females are not attracted to men they make more than or careermog. It’s not a coincidence that the nations with the lowest TFRs are Singapore, Taiwan, and South Korea. Similarly, Switzerland’s native TFR is low and the nation’s fertility rates are buoyed by immigrants who make at least a third of the country. These nations’ mandatory service for men exacerbates an already bad problem.

3) In order to accommodate demographic shortages, they should prioritize females from less Western and/or more religious nations, and expedite residency based on being in a relationship or marriage for a given period of time. Demand the couple pay a significant amount of money (50/50) and keep it in escrow. If they break up before a certain period, the government keeps the money and she loses her residency permit. Essentially, recruit foids via a temporary work visa, but make their quickest and easiest path to staying through maintaining relationships and not through employment.
No one will ever take away the privileges of foid in a democracy, since foid votes herself and can force her boyfriend to vote for whoever she wants. That is, in addition to his voice, the foid also gives the vote of his fucker. Double Profit for politicians who cater to the foid and where the foid is their electorate.

I wonder if better solutions were possible :feelsLSD:

3,500 for a date? I would definitely go on one then take the money, and leave without any intention of getting married

3,500 for a date? I would definitely go on one then take the money, and leave without any intention of getting married
This is a dangerous precedent that is being implemented in the West to pay Cheds for being Cheds and thereby making the life of the top 20% of men even better, and the life of 80% of the lowest men hell. In addition to the pussy, Chad will receive money as a gift.

I'm still skeptical

You can go on dates? mogs me
Maybe, I can probably get an older foid and lie to her that I want to be her betabuxx husband then take the money and dip