Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In some ways, I would respect women more if they were more "feminist

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
In some ways, I would actually respect women more if they had a mind of their own and wouldn't just parrot what the media etc. wants them to parrot. I would respect women more if they were able and willing to carry their own weight instead of wanting a Chad to provide for them. I would respect women more if they were actually strong and not like stupid children in adult bodies. I would respect women more if they were actually individuals with individual flaws and opinions and a mind of their own, instead of being carbon copies of each other. Tradcucks want women to be docile livestock. And I'm always put in the same box as them and then accused of being afraid of "strong women." But this is totally not the case. There definitely are men who would be afraid of strong women. I wouldn't. I would actually respect women MORE if they actually WERE strong. It's just that they aren't. They weak, they are pathetic, they slaves, they are carbon copies of each other and they just parrot whatever the ruling class wants them to parrot. I'm more like a disillusioned romantic. I feel like a lot of my misogyny is coming from growing up with all these feminist lies about how women are just as interesting etc. as men and all unique invidiuals. And of course I always have to pretend that I believe in women's rights in order to not get into social trouble etc. And I think a lot of (my) misogyny is coming from this. I think young men would be less misogynistic if they would simply grow up with the dark truth about women and be allowed to speak this truth and then try to make the best out of it politically and individually.

"feminist" "respect"

tenor.gif