Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel In some countries you can call the cops on couples who kiss in public

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
I've learned about a law that says "if someone is engaging in an obscene act in public they can be fined"

you can call the cops/security on chad and stacy for kissing in the park, even if they don't get fined then their sexual moment is ruined because two fat guys just started talking to them about respecting other people or just told them to stop

if there's no law against intimate contact/obscene acts you can always say you saw them smoking marijuana and the cops will drill them even more because they'll think they threw the weed away

tfw using 50+ year old laws against normies :feelskek:

I've learned about a law that says "if someone is engaging in an obscene act in public they can be fined"

you can call the cops/security on chad and stacy for kissing in the park, even if they don't get fined then their sexual moment is ruined because two fat guys just started talking to them about respecting other people

if there's no law against intimate contact/obscene acts you can always say you saw them smoking marijuana and the cops will drill them even more because they'll think they threw the weed away

tfw using 50+ year old laws against normies :feelskek:
based muzzie nations. we need that shit worldwide. public affection should be banned

Should be that way everywhere, seeing normalfags hugging and kissing in public is ragefuel

based countries

Giga based countries

https://www.tbsnews.net/bangladesh/bangladesh-lawmaker-slammed-calling-cops-students-kissing-park :feelsokman:
Gigabased politician in my country: kissing in public should be considered as public indecency unlike in Jew York!
The cucked curries in India got triggered about it.:feelsaww:

not in italy :feelsohgod:

eastern europeancels living in post communist countries should check their laws, commiecels made these laws 50 years ago and most of them are still valid

Needs to be a worldwide law.

In some countries you can stone foids for showing their skin.

This is more likely to get you in trouble for filing false police reports. Whis IS a crime.

HS is hell. Can't wait for college:feelsohgod:
Oh man, I'm so glad I didn't go to college/Uni (Britbong here). Couldn't deal with seeing all the foids and chads everyday. If you were a social outcast in highschool, then there's a good chance your future is being foreshadowed. There must be some courses that you can do fully remotely by now?

This is more likely to get you in trouble for filing false police reports. Whis IS a crime.
i've researched this and they can't do shit if

a) you say they gave it to someone/ threw it away
b) you say you thought it was marijuana

That's amazing.
It would be even better if we had our own Incel country with based laws.

a) you say they gave it to someone/ threw it away
b) you say you thought it was marijuana
You could probably get away with this a couple times. But after the 100th call from you in a week, at best they'll probably just start ignoring you. Like the boy who cried wolf. At worse they'll most likely take you in for the false reports thing.

sometimes it's also possible in white countries, especially the marijuana part
I have seen a nig couple smoke weed before. but didn't do anything cause I don't want risk being shot
https://www.tbsnews.net/bangladesh/bangladesh-lawmaker-slammed-calling-cops-students-kissing-park :feelsokman:
Gigabased politician in my country: kissing in public should be considered as public indecency unlike in Jew York!
The cucked curries in India got triggered about it.:feelsaww:
based Bengalis

I don't think "obscene" refers to simple kissing though, does it?

Oh man, I'm so glad I didn't go to college/Uni (Britbong here). Couldn't deal with seeing all the foids and chads everyday.
And you don't have to pay an arm and a leg. I'm gonna have a chain of debt attached to my leg.
If you were a social outcast in highschool, then there's a good chance your future is being foreshadowed.
I was, I can't wait for this shit.
There must be some courses that you can do fully remotely by now?
There ARE but I'll still have to go to classes for my major.

one of those is iran, I love iran

in my opinion it is an obscene act in public should be illegal