Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In school I tried to copy Chad mannerisms and jokes to be successful

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I used to sit next to this really attractive guy who always had girls coming up to him and teasing him, and everything he said was grade A humor to them. So in other classes, I'd sit the exact way he did, talk the same way he did, and say the same jokes. They never succeeded. I just couldn't understand why there was an invisible wall preventing me from success, literally everything I said wouldn't land.

I can never forget when the girl would have a permanent grin from flirting with and teasing a guy at my table, then I say something to her, expecting the same smile. She suddenly gets the "only business" look when she looks at me and nods with a one word answer. Just horrible.

You might as well give up if you're an ugly male.

It’s like a kitten pretending to be a lion. No one will ever buy it.

what did you expect tbh. back at HS i would see some chads blatantly joke about rape and hardcore sex and foids would """"""""""laugh"""""""""" about it. even the ones who found it gross were laughing due to their peers social pressure. Hivemind is real.

Too cute. It's more like shit pretending to be a chocolate.

I tried to be the quiet cool guy, then realised I was just losing what little friends I had.

Should of punched his face tbh.

They all deserve bullets in the face, end of.

I used to sit next to this really attractive guy who always had girls coming up to him and teasing him, and everything he said was grade A humor to them. So in other classes, I'd sit the exact way he did, talk the same way he did, and say the same jokes. They never succeeded. I just couldn't understand why there was an invisible wall preventing me from success, literally everything I said wouldn't land.

I can never forget when the girl would have a permanent grin from flirting with and teasing a guy at my table, then I say something to her, expecting the same smile. She suddenly gets the "only business" look when she looks at me and nods with a one word answer. Just horrible.
hey you idiotcel, youngcel, gtfo and get back when you turn 25+

There is nothing more laughable in the world than a short ugly male trying to be confident.

There is only difference between you and chad.

he is not subhuman and you are.

Women never find jokes funny from a random guy; only a handsome guy.

"People who are already attractive often get perceived as funnier, because the people attracted to them want them to be, even if it is at a subconscious level."

Source

If I had copied the mannerisms of the cool kids in my school, I would’ve had my ass laughed at for at least a week.

For me, high school was a place where you were stuck in your perceived category (jock, loser, goth, middle ground, etc) and your only way up was via building a reputation as someone who befriended or hung out with girls. I was in an all-boys school and if word got around that you were friends with such and such girl who’s the sister of someone who knows all the jocks at school, for example, all the other males acquired a “tacit respect” for you.

...Guess who never got to meet or befriend or hang out with any girls for the duration of high school and remained just about the only loser from my promotion to stay that way?

I tried to be the quiet cool guy, then realised I was just losing what little friends I had.

I did something similar in High School. It didn't work out well either.