Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In response to: “WAh INKwelS HATe WoMEN FoR SIMPlY EXisTINg!!1”

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Yeah, we totally hate them because they exist. Not because they are hypergamous, petty, and rude as fuck to ugly males. :feelstastyman:

I am free to hate whoever I want. The anti white and anti male hatred which is normalized justifies my hatred of other races and the opposite sex.

Men get so much shit thrown at them in this misandrist society.

Women are

by nature. So yeah, saying you don't like these traits is like saying you don't like foids for existing.
Well, here’s the thing

ITcels like to bring up that we “hATe WAhMEN fOR SImPLY existinG!!1”

it’s like saying we hate covid19 for simply existing
it’s an infection to this whole earth and makes our lives worse, just like whores do.
But I guess we hate it because it “simply exists”
Jfl

"But not all women are like that"

I am free to hate whoever I want. The anti white and anti male hatred which is normalized justifies my hatred of other races and the opposite sex.
*goes on twitter to throw hatred at cumskinned people and ugly males*
”YASSS SLAY QWEEN!!!1”
*goes on twitter to throw hatred at women or ethnics*
”YOURE A HORIBEL RACIst INKWEL, KILl YASELF” jfl

I hate them for simply existing :feelsYall:
Based. Hats off to you, kind sir:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:.
Yeah, we totally hate them because they exist. Not because they are hypergamous, petty, and rude as fuck to ugly males. :feelstastyman:
We dislike women due to their biologically inherited nature of being repusled by us ugly males, which in turn causes them to be cruel to us and also makes them discard our status as human beings. That why they see us as “subhumans”, it’s in their nature to do so. So in a way, we do hate them for existing ( or rather their prepositioned nature).

Last edited:
It's not that it's simply untrue, it's literally the exact opposite of the truth. Foids hate ugly males for simple existing because they are biologically programmed to do so. Like almost everything that bluepillers say, it's completely the opposite. A good example is that they constantly go on about the benefits of having a nice personality when studies have shown most foids prefer men with dark triad traits.

I was a teacher for a short stint. You guys already know how parents, straight-faced, defend their little angels no matter what horror the kids commit. A married couple once told me about their nightmarish daughter who drew blood attacking other kids that it was "a phase kids grow out of." Or how about dog owners whose multiple-times violent animals finally kill someone. Instead of apologizing, they offer excuses.

My point is people will defend the hurtful behavior of those they care for. It's up to the rest of us to defend ourselves. First we need legal help getting the law to recognize our rights. As men, we already enjoy no gender-bias anti-discrimination protections. As incels, EVERYONE hates us. If we don't start sticking up for our group and for our rights (free speech, free assembly...), things will only get worse for us. They'll censor us harder and harder. They'll surveil us. And then they'll move in on us. With the blessings of the law because... "terrorists"

Last edited:
It's not that it's simply untrue, it's literally the exact opposite of the truth. Foids hate ugly males for simple existing because they are biologically programmed to do so. Like almost everything that bluepillers say, it's completely the opposite. A good example is that they constantly go on about the benefits of having a nice personality when studies have shown most foids prefer men with dark triad traits.
High IQcel with a based point. They never bring up that whores hate ugly/short males for simply existing

complain on the internet

We can do a lot more that would protect us individually and collectively in the future and pave the way for making life a bit easier for us.

I hate them because they aren't having sex with me. Otherwise I don't give a fuck about women

I hate them because they aren't having sex with me. Otherwise I don't give a fuck about women
Wageslavecels have to interact with them on a daily basis, so basic respect would be appreciated

but they can’t even provide that

An ugly man hating foids (and normies in general) is like a black man hating the KKK

Its just projection, they're the ones who started it. THEY hate us for simply existing, our hate is merely a response to that.

You aren't entitled to anyone's respect, hole. Try at least admitting you are privileged whore that treats men like shit and maybe you'll earn a snippet of respect.

You aren't entitled to anyone's respect, hole. Try at least admitting you are privileged whore that treats men like shit and maybe you'll earn a snippet of respect.
There’s a pretty big lack of self awareness for sure

There’s a pretty big lack of self awareness for sure
I don't think they aren't aware of how much of a hypocrite soulless scum they are. They simply don't want to admit they are shitstains because it does the opposite of benefitting them. They don't want their privileges removed, specially the privilege of getting away with treating ugly men like shit, because they enjoy it. Thanks to soycucks and normietards, they have no reason to be honest or nice ever, since SOYciety not only tolerates their misandry and dishonest, they also praise it. They literally can get away with making men kill themselves due to false rape allegations, and spoiler, it already happened.

Last edited: