Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over In reality, nothing will happen, society won't collapse and Feminism will thrive

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Sometimes, in my coping delusional moments, I'm always thinking about how any of this can't last any longer and won't last.
I'm always thinking about how under-average men's sexual misery is just a temporary crisis that will disappear when the West will collapse, after for some shady reasons, men would decide to uncuck themselves and bring control back to make things more fair and balance...

But it's all cope. None of it will happen.
Female Hypergamy will rise further.
Online dating will be the most common and usual way for roasties to get their daily fix.
Feminism will thrive.
Men will either rot sexless and loveless or will submit to foids and the new dating trends, making them completly expandables.

I really do hope you haves a strong copes because this all just the beginning.

Of course, that won't happen. Beta uprising is a cope.

I've posted this before but just a reminder of the future of the West:

You can still hope nuclear war breaks out or someone invents something incredible, that's what I'm doing.

I haven't roped coz I'm waiting to see society collapse. Maybe I made a mistake

Feminism will thrive.
Men will either rot sexless and loveless or will submit to foids and the new dating trends, making them completly expandables.
Feminism is dying, no one believes that crap except reddit soy cucks and sjw whores. Sexbots and artificial wombs will help uncuck men.

I've posted this before but just a reminder of the future of the West:
View attachment 205122

I read this article the last time you have posted it. Specially the last paragraph is brutal. Not even racial gomogeneity will help us and he might be even right on this one. Rightwing people try to cope with it but if we really look around, most people and the general public really lost the ability to relate in general and they lost the touch to their own race and heritage. How can we actually fix this? It seems like, it might be really beyond repair at this point.

If you ever read or saw shoujo manga/anime you would know this.

Foids xx chromesomes do this. Not race or culture specifically

shoujo manga?

Sometimes, in my coping delusional moments, I'm always thinking about how any of this can't last any longer and won't last.
I'm always thinking about how under-average men's sexual misery is just a temporary crisis that will disappear when the West will collapse, after for some shady reasons, men would decide to uncuck themselves and bring control back to make things more fair and balance...

But it's all cope. None of it will happen.
Female Hypergamy will rise further.
Online dating will be the most common and usual way for roasties to get their daily fix.
Feminism will thrive.

I really do hope you haves a strong copes because this all just the beginning.
I believe so too, it seems liberals and feminists are working together to turn the whole world into some gay liberal arts college campus.

And it will be worst

Sex bots will level the playing field. Men will get their fix one way or another. Our T levels haven’t plummeted so much as to make us asexual

What about corona virus apparently being a bioweapon

It's this situation that frightens me knowing the male species is losing in the long run.

Japan is a good example of why society will collapse. They are a decaying society. Famous for falling birth rates and suicide. They have maybe 2 generations left before they collapse completely. Foids can be as delusional as they want but reality always shows up.

Sex bots will level the playing field. Men will get their fix one way or another. Our T levels haven’t plummeted so much as to make us asexual
rather have clone foids with a brain that wants you

the drop of birth rates in all the western societies is a big issue, one could argue that technology will made physical work useless in the future, but now it's still needed,and if people aren't having childern the collapse is inevitable.
a feminist society is not even able to apply self-preservation so I seriously doubt that it will last as long as patriarchy did.

Decline is inevietable, albeit slow and painful. Salvation will come but not in our lifetimes.

Feminism is dying, no one believes that crap except reddit soy cucks and sjw whores. Sexbots and artificial wombs will help uncuck men.
Realistic commercial ‘sex bots’ are over 75-100+ years away in the further. We will be bags of bone on life support or long dead by then.

80% of male population will live in inceldom.
That's when women's rights will be taken away
full

Decline is inevietable, albeit slow and painful. Salvation will come but not in our lifetimes.
Yeah I believe it will change but it will have to get worse before it gets better. But I do see more normies getting black pilled so maybe it’ll come sooner.

Socrates IQ.

It will get much worse. Technological advances combined with Juggernaut Law will lead to a world in which Chadlites are incels. It's coming soon.

Our misery is only just beginning.

I read this article the last time you have posted it. Specially the last paragraph is brutal. Not even racial gomogeneity will help us and he might be even right on this one. Rightwing people try to cope with it but if we really look around, most people and the general public really lost the ability to relate in general and they lost the touch to their own race and heritage. How can we actually fix this? It seems like, it might be really beyond repair at this point.
Seriously everyone is out for themselves they don’t trust each other how do you make people so bitter work together?

there was more misery during war and still nobody gave a shit about men

it's been my idea lately that society is moving into a state of constant war, there's rationing (all but the most expensive food is unhealthy rubbish with 5,000 cheap ingredients), serious deprivation (bottom 80% of men get shat on and sucked dry in every aspect of their lives), an increase in censorship and privacy violations, and nobody gives a flying fuck as we get further into a deprived war state

Uprising?

How about an Exodus?

If society does not collapse it will be replaced. There is no way it survives in its current state.

When too many men will starve sexually men will simply stand up and take it by force. Historically it allways happened

If society does not collapse it will be replaced. There is no way it survives in its current state.
It will definitely change, but not for the better.
Incels will always remain incels.

Its a clown world after all

Even if THE ENTIRE WORLD collapsed into anarchy and mad max type setting, women would STILL live easy lives lol.

I have said it numerous times that Japan is ground zero for inceldom and there will just be a drastic decline in birth rates instead of a beta uprising. The West is not the Middle East or Africa. Most people will take the injustice sitting down especially since we are biologically weaker than in previous centuries. I at least hope they will stop trying to ban our copes. Even if we aren't going to be overthrowing society, surely people must realize that letting us cope in peace is better than suffering a bunch of needless crimes.