Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incels in the year 3024.

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Due to rabid female protests about Incels glance-raping them, the Neo-Chad government is forced to ban the presence of Incels in any capacity on human land. The lucky few Incels who survive being captured are driven underground, deep into the sewers.

Through generations of eternal darkness, and breeding with radioactive mutated rats, Incels will become a completely different species from humans.

We will completely lose the ability to see , our intestines will adapt into being able to digest human feces (since it will be the only thing available to eat underground), and we will all become white due to no longer needing pigmented skin to protect us from the sun.

We will become a myth, a scary story that the future human generations will tell their kids to frighten them. Then, one day, we will escape from the sewers and take over. :whatfeels:

That story is impressive ngl

Yo, Brazillian Smegma, you published my last story on IT, can you publish this one as well?

AD 3024 incels be like:
The_Rake_by_aelur.jpg

arttrade__the_rake_by_tehcheychibi-d4dhwl6.png

A.D 2024 you mean

Incel themed scifi film when?

Through generations of eternal darkness
you need to have kids for there to be generations you know that right?
so to fix your story we will all die out after like 4-6 years and nothing will be heard of us, The sewers will be a place the chads send there ugly and unwanted

so to fix your story we will all die out after like 4-6 years and nothing will be heard of us, The sewers will be a place the chads send there ugly and unwanted

breeding with radioactive mutated rats,

Just read before replying theory

volcel if you don't wanna fuck a radioactive mutant rat.

reminds me of 'the time machine' movie

Atleast we will be white, but i don't think jbw will work hhh

What if 15,000 years ago the empires of Thule and Atlantis already did this. They sent the ugly and grotesque deep underground into labyrinthine prisons to mine the earth, to toil away out of sight and out of mind. Mostly men, but the ugliest of the women as well. Over millennia, they began to speciate away from those above ground. Next, a comet melted the ice sheets of North America and Europe around 12,900 years ago (9,900BC) causing a great flood and upheaval that destroyed these ancient civilizations. Most of the underground slave complexes were also destroyed, but many survived the catastrophe.

Fast forward to present year. People go missing every year in US National Parks. These parks are home to many interlinked cave networks that span the continent. Makes you think.

What if 15,000 years ago the empires of Thule and Atlantis already did this. They sent the ugly and grotesque deep underground into labyrinthine prisons to mine the earth, to toil away out of sight and out of mind. Mostly men, but the ugliest of the women as well. Over millennia, they began to speciate away from those above ground. Next, a comet melted the ice sheets of North America and Europe around 12,900 years ago (9,900BC) causing a great flood and upheaval that destroyed these ancient civilizations. Most of the underground slave complexes were also destroyed, but many survived the catastrophe.

Fast forward to present year. People go missing every year in US National Parks. These parks are home to many interlinked cave networks that span the continent. Makes you think.

View attachment 169505
@IlIlllllIlIl

Nice. follow this up with maybe a chapter or comic strip. I will read this as I enjoy these types of stories.

OP reminds me of the blind humanoid creatures from The Descent, who live underground and terrorize this group of foids:

Remember, women decided this
full

I ain't fucking no rat

not if we pick up black magick first :feelsthink:

Incel in 3024

Chad in 3024

some of us will venture to the daylight from time to time and snatch foids from the street
and this is how we will survive

reminds me of 'the time machine' movie

That's what I thought, I can see my future incel brethren being cast out and evolving into morlocks.

morlocks.png

But probably not, we'd need foids to breed with.

Last edited:
Just go to a cosplay con bro.

View attachment 169505
@IlIlllllIlIl
You are so close to the truth buddy boyo. So close. Let me give you a hint as to what resides in those caves and the source of national disappearances:

Image result for reptilian alien

Image result for reptilian alien

We will eat the foid shits in our sewers

But tbh they probably wont even have sewers

And they'll be space travelling all over