Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In real life, I sometimes see women’s boyfriends treating them like trash.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, in real life, I sometimes see women’s boyfriends treating them like trash yet locally undesired men supposedly can’t get a girlfriend or get any causal pleasure because of their personality.

A normal fag or Chad can make a girlfriend cry and not give a shit but a woman’s fanny will go dry if you’re autistic or if she doesn’t find you physically attractive. Take it from me, personality is a meme, women wouldn’t allow themselves to be treated like the trash they are if it wasn’t.

Aggressiveness and being an utter douchebag is craved.

in real life I sometimes see the dancing yoshi in your avi

have you tried indian girls.............:feelshehe:

We are not less than those creatures that live in bliss and paradise. Because we are on the opposite poll of bliss. We live in the centre of hell. Our identity and pride is to be dark as night. Also your avi: Yoshies me. Ha!Ha! XD :p

Abusive assholes get the women. What's new?

Absolutely.

Chads and incels are similar that they regard foids very negatively. Chads probably hate them even more than us because they have practical experience whereas we only have theories based upon how they treat us.

I always say it: Foids show their true colors only to Chads and incels, but those are only like 20% of society. In between you have 80% delusional white knights, cucks, betas and simps who worship the ground foids walk on.

Absolutely.

Chads and incels are similar that they regard foids very negatively. Chads probably hate them even more than us because they have practical experience whereas we only have theories based upon how they treat us.

I always say it: Foids show their true colors only to Chads and incels, but those are only like 20% of society. In between you have 80% delusional white knights, cucks, betas and simps who worship the ground foids walk on.
Pretty much this. They deserve to be treated like trash honestly.

Like the topic title says, in real life, I sometimes see women’s boyfriends treating them like trash yet locally undesired men supposedly can’t get a girlfriend or get any causal pleasure because of their personality.

A normal fag or Chad can make a girlfriend cry and not give a shit but a woman’s fanny will go dry if you’re autistic or if she doesn’t find you physically attractive. Take it from me, personality is a meme, women wouldn’t allow themselves to be treated like the trash they are if it wasn’t.
Don't need to take it from you, the science already tells us this.

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

Women love that shit.

A lot of girls only like to date a guy who is a scumbag. They never want to date a nice guy in the first place.

Another weekend ago when I walked outside at the mall, I saw her boyfriend yell at her in a verbally abusive way and other people almost didn't do anything about it.

The other time was when I get on the bus, a bum boyfriend of hers. The way it looks, I can tell he is abusive to her - he doesn't stop asking her for money. When his GF refused, he gets angry the way his body language act. He asked her like 10 times before she caves in and gave him money because she can see that his body language tells her that he is about to escalate. I bet he would lose his fit and beat the shit out of her if they're not a public place after asking her more than 2-3 times.

I have much more to say but don't want to make this post long. The point of my post is that in my almost 30 years of life experience, girls only want to date with scumbag so they got one.

Screenshot 20210429 045302 YouTube