Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

in order to graduate college i have to take online sex ed and gender classes

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
they are giving me scenarios on party hookups and rape stuff. like fuck off.  also i have to learn about all the sexual orientations cus muh gender dysphoria awareness is required for graduating in 2017. 

i'm tilted to say the least.

i keep getting all the answers wrong too cus how would i know

are you fucking kidding me? im a collegecel, not looking forward to any of this shit for sure

who the fuck cares anyway, "muh consent" anyone with half a fucking brain cell can tell what is rape and what isn't, jfl at devoting an entire class to that and Fucking gender pronouns

Cucked college. This stuff I expect from high school, not college.

You won't have to study for this nonsense though, so it has one advantage at least. The answers to questions of gender are always the same, there is no need to think about anything really.

wtf. You should refuse and sue if they don't accommodate you.

I guess you're not in a STEM course?
I never even heard about that shit while I tried to finish college.
MIght've changed nowadays tough.

What the fuck... Why would something like that be required to graduate? I'd refuse, no way is anyone forcing their opinions down my throat.

Jesus fucking Christ is it really that bad now?

This is a joke right? There is no way this is true? It can't be mandatory at least.

You should answer "if she's wearing revealing clothing, she is asking for it."

This world is fucked, no doubt, they are trying to push this "women are superior beings who can do no wrong" propaganda harder than ever now to make us betas and omegas huge cucks while chads enjoy the goods.

HOWEVER

Just answer this shitty stuff with what they want to hear, not worth to risk your career and future over shit like this, because it does happen, be careful.

weservenomsg said:
they are giving me scenarios on party hookups and rape stuff. like fuck off.  also i have to learn about all the sexual orientations cus muh gender dysphoria awareness is required for graduating in 2017. 

i'm tilted to say the least.

i keep getting all the answers wrong too cus how would i know

Are you in a liberal arts major or going to uni in a very liberal state? This seems outrageous.

Glad I graduated before this bullshit.

Just tell them that you are a gay muslim and that you are offended by the courses.

College is just a way for the elite to demonize heterosexual white males and make them all feel like evil villains who need to check their privilege. At the same time they agitate women, minorities, and sexual deviants, telling them they are all oppressed, the entire world is sacked against them and that they should be hating tractional society.

Any clases dealing with race, sex, or gender studies is going be nothing but SJW brainwashing with no room for dialogue or opposition. If you have to take it, just sit there, answer the way you're expected to, and nod your head. Don't challenge the transexual black muslim feminists when they claim every white man is a mass shooter combined with Hitler and the richest 1%.

yes I had to do online classes like this as well

one on alcohol and drugs and the other on diversity and consent