Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment In order or in chaos is your hope?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date

how you see your paths of ascension?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I dont see my path leading into order. Order is just for punishing degenerate femorloids. Patriarchy, traditionals values, femoids taken avay rights to choose [chads] -those things good, byt no salvation for me. No salvation in traditional family with arranged wifeoid. So in chaos is my path. Very narrow path of finding loli who's crazy, but right type of crazy. Who has daddy of culture, not overprotective narrowminded moron. Or maybe is daughter of single mother. So some degenerate thing, who destroying world's order, may be even usefull for me. It's over for me, unless miracle, and I see chaos as maybe better condition for that miracle to happen, creating crazy weirdofreak chuuni loli of culture (what itself is chaos, going against normas of society)

Ikaupuol

Last edited:
I loved that anime during my anime phase. That character was adorable.

As for the question, I don't see myself ascending, so I can't answer.

Chaos is coming regardless, anyway.

I loved that anime during my anime phase. That character was adorable.
Chuuni and emo is not phase for me, and so is necesaary to find chuuni waifu. SEAmaxxxing in that way would give just bigger population, but for same thing as here now - searching for weirdofreak chuuni lolis

I vote order because I'm a low T frame el manlet. Only way I can compete is within economy of a patriarchal country, not killing Chads.

I foresee my life ending violently if I don't ascend.

I don't see myself ascending in either of the two, tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back