Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In one ear and out the other. Incel tears classic

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
IMG 7715

Did she read a word of the post????

These foids are so retarded. Let me summarise it for lurkers, you know under capitalism how someone can be born rich and not have to work for anything? And you know that’s really unfair because they are born into weak for no reason. Exactly

Just ignore them nigga

Stop giving them attention. Ignore the fat roasties

Did this IT tard ignore the part where he said he's improving and doing everything to no avail?

why is u/Kairoxnova claiming to be a Chad, when he is obviously no such thing?

He, a Chad? JFL not a single user using that subreddit is a Chad or a Stacy, they are the bottom of the barrel only difference is they're coping we're not.

He, a Chad? JFL not a single user using that subreddit is a Chad or a Stacy, they are the bottom of the barrel only difference is they're coping we're not.
Chad has 0 reason to even participate in these spaces

.IS users probably mog IT users on average tbh jfl

View attachment 1238533
Did she read a word of the post????

These foids are so retarded. Let me summarise it for lurkers, you know under capitalism how someone can be born rich and not have to work for anything? And you know that’s really unfair because they are born into weak for no reason. Exactly
They're retarded feminists who hate men for the sake of hating men

Chad has a life that doesn’t involve bullying autistic virgins on reddit

They don't understand anything that's above their limited brain capacity. That's why they post mostly glowie fed bait. Those ITtroons fall for it like a fly to a screen. Pathetic ants.

Indeed, not necessarily autistic tho, this forum should be more inclusive to ugly dudes instead of non-NT dudes

They don't understand anything that's above their limited brain capacity. That's why they post mostly glowie fed bait. Those ITtroons fall for it like a fly to a screen. Pathetic ants.
Yep

Indeed, not necessarily autistic tho, this forum should be more inclusive to ugly dudes instead of non-NT dudes
90% of this form is ND

tbh chads might bully autistic virgins or w/e

like, who else would be a more natural bullying victim tbh

but IT aren't real bullies, they're retarded feminist ideologues who were bullied for being pathetic simps, and are now taking it out on incels

tbh chads might bully autistic virgins or w/e

like, who else would be a more natural bullying victim tbh

but IT aren't real bullies, they're retarded feminist ideologues who were bullied for being pathetic simps, and are now taking it out on incels
HTN in college or at HS maybe . But in the real world Chads and HTNS are too busy fucking to care about us

tbf most people here who are 'non-NT' are selfdiagnosed

they're probably not neurodivergent, they're just isolated because of their looks and assume they're neurodivergent because of that even if they're NT

but now that you mention it, here's the flair of the Redditor who posted this thread:

lmao redditors are so pathetic

HTN in college or at HS maybe . But in the real world Chads and HTNS are too busy fucking to care about us
there's no point being a chad after hs/college, because you can't experience real teen love any more

tbf most people here who are 'non-NT' are selfdiagnosed

they're probably not neurodivergent, they're just isolated because of their looks and assume they're neurodivergent because of that even if they're NT

but now that you mention it, here's the flair of the Redditor who posted this thread:

View attachment 1238538

lmao redditors are so pathetic
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Chads get pussy tho
yea but even I got a pussy and shoved it in my avi, it doesn't matter

but chad life peaks with teen love, and after that it is worthless

there is no life after teen love, just the futile and sisyphean attempt to relive it, which is ultimately pontless

yea but even I got a pussy and shoved it in my avi, it doesn't matter

but chad life peaks with teen love, and after that it is worthless

there is no life after teen love, just the futile and sisyphean attempt to relive it, which is ultimately pontless
Trvth tbh. No point in living after college/uni

which one of u fags is larping as this guy?

IT hasn't been a thing since 2021 lmao.

Why are you so obsessed with IT?

100% - 1 Month Ban
Why are you so obsessed with IT?
I have a obsession with the idea of a feminist dominating me and forcing me to believe what she believes and the punishing me in I say something misogynistic.

These retards just read the title and every 5th word then post their terrible take

I have a obsession with the idea of a feminist dominating me and forcing me to believe what she believes and the punishing me in I say something misogynistic.
:dafuckfeels: @mods he didn't learn his lessons

:dafuckfeels: @mods he didn't learn his lessons
I mean he keeps making threads about femdom and supporting it, I don't think anyone is surprised by it at this point

These retards just read the title and every 5th word then post their terrible take
I don't think they even read the title tbh

typical IT titles are like 'what the fuck?' or 'what the' or w/e, doubt anyone even reads them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back