Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal In my society if you have a mental illness you are forced to remain single forever

P

PikachuCandy

184cm Sub 1 face Negative canthal tilt Autistic
-
Hi there
New member kinda new to this incel stuff and am trying to wrap my head slowly around the blackpill and all the incel acronyms etc etc

Anyway there's something i want to share with you guys here. This type of hate crime and ableism is widespread in my country and culture. While it's not legally enforced it's more of a social norm; if you have a mental illness you're forced by society to be an incel. Literally, you get death threats that if you'd be seen with a girl you'll get even killed by the girls brothers/fathers. It doesn't apply to guys either. This girl with OCD was savagely beaten by her boyfriend because she didn't tell her that she had a mental illness. One man who had anxiety and depression and despite being the average working dude was forced yep literally forced to divorce his wife because of his mental illness.
We have a huge problem with mentally ill people here. Because in our culture mentally ill=retarded/intellectually disabled
That's how fucking dumb my society is!

I have to say guys count yourself Lucky if you're a mentalcel in the western world.
At least you won't get shot or beaten up for talking to a girl
And going ER or doing anything similar here is virtually impossible. Men are so aggressive here and protective of their daughters and partners and female relatives.
If you were to hurt a girl all of her brothers would come after you and slaughter your relatives lol.

Lol people like Elliot or alek have no chance to run amok here because here men aren't emasculated like in the western world by feminism. You can't do any sort of rebellion here.
It's really sad here. Genetically inferior men know their place in the food chain and live oppressed at all times.

I have to say again, count yourself lucky you live in the US

In my society if you have a mental illness you are forced to remain single forever

*as a male

In my society if you have a mental illness you are forced to remain single forever

*as a male
I shit you not even as a female you're doomed if you're mentally ill.

This part of the world isn't as sexually revolutionised as the US
Which country?
Somewhere in Eastern Europe.
Don't want to spill anymore details for fear of data leaks.

>Implies there is such a thing as a femcel
>JFL
get out
I shit you not.
If you're below 7.5 female and everyone knows or finds out about your mental illness you're doomed
Unless you travel abroad.

Terrible first post
I have my fair share of shitty first posts to I'm willing to give him a second chance. Also.. Pikachu, even though it most likely doesn't need to be stated, nobody likes it here when you try sympathizing with foids. Just trying to make sure you don't end up hated by a lot of people here

Oh guys for the love of Elliot
I'm not sympathising with foids or anything

I'm just spitting some tacts about my country

You're lucky you aren't born here.
There's far more systemic abuse than in the US here
For your own sanity don't make posts like this on this website
Why though?

Last edited:
I feel like you're exaggerating a bit, I know that eastern europe is mostly brutal but I don't think its to that degree or the way you describe it.

Are you from a separatist part of Russia? @Personalityinkwell

I'm from the Balkans lol.

OP is a foid.

@GoffSystemQB @Master @mental_out

What the fuck dude
You want a dick pick or what to prove to you that I'm a male?

Please don't. You came off as feminine. You definitely wouldn't be the first foid who tried sneaking in. Apologies, if you aren't.

And females can be worse than Harley Quinn and still have no problems. Whatever society you're in sounds based to treat mentally ill women like that, though. In most Western societies they generally get pampered and treated well, no matter what.

Please don't. You came off as feminine. You definitely wouldn't be the first foid who tried sneaking in. Apologies, if you aren't.

And females can be worse than Harley Quinn and still have no problems. Whatever society you're in sounds based to treat mentally ill women like that, though. In most Western societies they generally get pampered and treated well, no matter what.
Pardon my ignorance but what does based mean in English. I don't speak English very well.

Only if male.

Pardon my ignorance but what does based mean in English. I don't speak English very well.

See entries 1, 5 and 6.

Hard to believe. Doesn't every foid claim to have some mental illness nowadays?
No foid in your country claims depression and anxiety?

See entries 1, 5 and 6.
I see makes sense.

We have this saying here. If you want to taint your bloodline just marry a bad woman

Which means if she's disabled or ill she shouldn't marry.
Our society values men lol. It's not that feminised
But again if you have a condition even as a man you won't get any special treatment.

Basically it's eugenics and somehow it's good. It works
Hard to believe. Doesn't every foid claim to have some mental illness nowadays?
No foid in your country claims depression and anxiety?
Because people are so ignorant here claiming ti have a mental illness is like claiming to be retarded. People here have accepted death over a mental illness diagnosis

Visiting a psychologist is another sign you're retarded here.. that's why people avoid talking about and hide mental illness at all cost

Last edited:
Mental celibate expedition to the Balkans when? @Gyros_Pretcel @UninspiredGuy1

I can confirm most of this is true as a man with a mental illness in Balkans its over for you.But foids have it easy.Men are just a bunch of cuck at least in my country

I can confirm most of this is true as a man with a mental illness in Balkans its over for you.But foids have it easy.Men are just a bunch of cuck at least in my country
Men with mental illness have been killed in the past here

That’s rough

That’s rough
Yes. My society needs to get attacked by an army of 100million Elliot rodgers and alek Minassains to teach them how unfair life is for us. And how we get mistreated for no reason

I dream of the day this world ends

Men with mental illness have been killed in the past here
I'm from the balkans(bulgaria) too and mentally ill foids arent beaten. Its hell if youre male though. Ive been beaten up for acting autistic.
Yes. My society needs an army of 100million Elliot rodgers and alek Minassains to teach them how unfair life is for us. And how we get mistreated for no reason

I dream of the day this world ends
If its so prevalent why not message mentally ill men?

@PikachuCandy

Damn, hope you both are not talking about greece lel.

@PikachuCandy

Damn, hope you both are not talking about greece lel.
It doesn't matter
I'm from the balkans(bulgaria) too and mentally ill foids arent beaten. Its hell if youre male though. Ive been beaten up for acting autistic.

If its so prevalent why not message mentally ill men?
I mean things change of course but they did get in the past lol.

It doesn't matter
Wdym? That it's everywhere the same on the balkans? Very unsettling, if true. Might explain why my dad and uncle treat me like trash.

Wdym? That it's everywhere the same on the balkans? Very unsettling, if true. Might explain why my dad and uncle treat me like trash.
The balkans are more or less the same people dude. Even genetically. Look up y DNA haplogroups and see for yourself

But anyway. The only good thing about the Balkans is gyros and Greek food

I disagree.

at least half of people with a mental illness aren't incel.

then again at least half the population is female :)

I shit you not even as a female you're doomed if you're mentally ill.

This part of the world isn't as sexually revolutionised as the US

Somewhere in Eastern Europe.
Don't want to spill anymore details for fear of data leaks.

> Thinking that you can get leaked for saying in which country you live

The balkans are more or less the same people dude. Even genetically. Look up y DNA haplogroups and see for yourself

But anyway. The only good thing about the Balkans is gyros and Greek food
:feelscry:
Albanians, greeks and parts of north macedonia, bulgaria, turkey and romania are similiar, but the slavs are their own people iirc. But I will look it up.

Are there many incels in Turkey and Albania I think they're the same nation?
Have you ever been to those countries?