Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill in my program for autistic people at uni, at a meeting, only one of them was in a relationship, and it was a woman

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
our program works with autistic people and all of our peer mentors are chicks and all the coaches are chicks, including stacies and sorority girls. they all are teaching us about where we can meet people to ask out, where the first date can be, how to ask a woman out and start conversations, etc. they also told us that asking if you can hug her and things like that is good because it confirms consent (no it just turns women off).

they asked us if any of us are in relationships. only one was, and it was an autistic woman. her boyfriend has ADHD (which is just autism but less severe and many ADHD can blend in socially compared to autists). none of the male autists had a GF.

@-BrettyBoy- @ordinaryotaku thoughts?

Women live on easy mode even if autistic, old boy.

AS I SAID YOU FUCKING KINKY NASTY HEROINE ADDICTED QUACKS FUCK OFF ME YOU BUNCH OF NASTY SLOPPY VILE AND DAMN CRAP GROSS FUCKING PEDOPHILES FUCKK OFF ME I WILL NOT NEVER FUCKING EVER COMEBACK TO MENTAL HEALTH HOSPITAL FUCK OFF ME!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
:feelskek:

Why am I not surprised. We're all the autistic males under average looking?

Being non-NT is so fucking brutal man and ofc its not as severe for toilets as it is for men.
:feelsbadman:

Brutal
Its over for autisticcels

Nothing new, even autistic or deformed women will reproduce, it's a fact of life just like the sun rising every day

our program works with autistic people and all of our peer mentors are chicks and all the coaches are chicks, including stacies and sorority girls. they all are teaching us about where we can meet people to ask out, where the first date can be, how to ask a woman out and start conversations, etc. they also told us that asking if you can hug her and things like that is good because it confirms consent (no it just turns women off).

they asked us if any of us are in relationships. only one was, and it was an autistic woman. her boyfriend has ADHD (which is just autism but less severe and many ADHD can blend in socially compared to autists). none of the male autists had a GF.

@-BrettyBoy- @ordinaryotaku thoughts?
What the fuck is your university?

I'm curious, I never saw attractive autistic guy. Maybe ugliness causes autism or other way around.
Dude there’s no autism and shit all of them are ugly ugliness doesn’t cause autism and real autism is much more different than being shy and ostracized of course there’s no attractive autistic guy

but there were some other autistic women with no bf right? I would try my luck with them just be bold and ask one out for some shopping tour or walk park

but there were some other autistic women with no bf right? I would try my luck with them just be bold and ask one out for some shopping tour or walk park
Disability women are easier than non-disability ones BUT many still have higher standards.

Dude there’s no autism and shit all of them are ugly ugliness doesn’t cause autism and real autism is much more different than being shy and ostracized of course there’s no attractive autistic guy
Yeah you're right, word autism is easily thrown around here.

Yeah you're right, word autism is easily thrown around here.
Yes it is easily thrown these days cuz the morals of the society is at its worst

im sure most oldcels are undiagnosed autists including @FrothySolutions
Do you actually think that being autistic is the cause of all this? Jfl still bluepilled

Do you actually think that being autistic is the cause of all this? Jfl still bluepilled
If you are an autistic virgin, your autism is the reason 99% of the time

If you are an autistic virgin, your autism is the reason 99% of the time
:bluepill:,there is no autistic good looking Virgin ,stop coping please ,the most autistic good looking people get raped ,if you’rea Virgin it’s cuz your uglyAnd people will mark you as autist cuz they ostracize you and don’t even give you a chance

:bluepill:,there is no autistic good looking Virgin ,stop coping please ,the most autistic good looking people get raped ,if you’rea Virgin it’s cuz your uglyAnd people will mark you as autist cuz they ostracize you and don’t even give you a chance
Dude autism is a death sentence

Did you ever see a good looking autistic person?:feelshaha:
No, but that's statistically quite unlikely because there are very few people who I know of that they're autists. Also I guess being unattractive worsens your mental health which could have an impact on who gets diagnosed with autism but that doesn't proof autism doesn't exist.

Last edited:
No, but that's statistically quite unlikely because there are very few people who I know of that they're autists. Also I guess being unattractive worsens your mental health which could have an impact on who gets diagnosed with autism but that doesn't proof autism doesn't exist.
It just exists for the extreme true ones don’t cope please,I know that people would mark any male who pets animals as autistic

I can't say I'm surprised, but it still stings every time to have it reconfirmed. When you're a foid you get to have inherent value that isn't contingent on your ability to perform as a leader, as a provider, as a problem solver in general. Consequently, it's much easier for foids to deal with stuff like autism. Even if she's utterly helpless as an individual, her value doesn't come from capabilities, it comes from people's perception of her as a foid.

Even if she couldn't work a job, she could always sell feet pics and probably make more money than whatever she's studying for. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Every femoid can get in a relationship. No surprise here!

A bit late response....Still a lovely thread.

I was in a local group therapy program. This is what happened:

Therapist

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

View attachment 515704
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

History:

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why? Simple:

Depressing day.

Therapy was quite useless for me; I was often denigrated and ignored by the others during group activities. They laughed at my use of stress balls and my poor writing.

Ahhhh....yes, I see...

When I was in group therapy, youth would be annoyed by my constant stuttering. One youth, someone I still respect and had spent months with while there, muttered "Thank you" in an annoyed tone when I declined to speak any further. Another simply spoke over me when it was my turn.

Several of the youth there had to be sent to the "Quiet Room" because they would nod off as I was speaking.

Yes. I become unnerved whenever I think of it.

In group therapy, males in her group constantly flirted with her and another (autistic; not me) guy would gush over her. Psychologists called her "Honey" and "Sweetie". When an understudy said something to "guilt-trip" me for disliking her, the group psychologist admitted, "No. She has plenty of support. I think she'll be okay".

Such painful fiction:

Four years later...

Aspie John is walking to the dinner tray rack of the psych ward he currently resides in, when he notices a familiar face: Anxious Jane.

It is customary for volunteers and nurses to hand patients their trays, but Anxious Jane ignores Aspie John. As he prepares to grab his tray, Anxious Jane quickly walks towards him, makes hand-fiddling gestures and says, "What's your name?" in a mocking tone. She then briefly reads his bracelet and grabs his tray, holding it forcefully as he tries to take it from her.

Aspie John steps back and waits for a few moments without saying anything. He then walks up and gently takes the tray from Anxious Jane's hands, thanking her in the process.

She makes hand-fiddling gestures one more time. He responds with "I hope you have a nice day" and walks off.

Again...

Remember, dear fellowcels: There is never an objectively "good" reason for any male to worship a femoid simply because she is short, hazel-eyed, pale and depressed.

Last edited: