Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In my dream I constantly attempted suicide

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
Last night I when I was asleep i was dreaming about me, a random foid, and a random dude. The dude would constantly pick fights with me and whenever I tried to push him off he would pull me to the ground to make it look like I was attacking him. Then ass the police were walking me out to be arrested I made an attempt to jump in a small water hole that was very deep and tried to drown myself. I was constantly pulled out by the random foid after each attempt. In this dream the foid cared about me making me want to drown more knowing it wasn't real. This continued until I woke up. At one point she tried to give me pills to get me to stop by kissing me and giving me the pills that way.

I eventually did wake up to my friend calling me on discord wishing me a happy birthday (its later this month) and giving me a 50$ steam card.

Still can't stop thinking about it though. Any psychology cels know what this means?

If I had to put my money on something it would be that you in your self reflection see how the world has treated you in an unjust way, hence you get picked on by chad in your dream. You constantly think about dying hence you try and drown yourself but you still seek at the bottom of your heart for someone to save you from your sorrow. That is why pills are forced on you by a foid.

i use to have similar dreams till I figured out there is no help out there and gave myself to my waifu.

Brutaldreampill ngl

If I had to put my money on something it would be that you in your self reflection see how the world has treated you in an unjust way, hence you get picked on by chad in your dream. You constantly think about dying hence you try and drown yourself but you still seek at the bottom of your heart for someone to save you from your sorrow. That is why pills are forced on you by a foid.

i use to have similar dreams till I figured out there is no help out there and gave myself to my waifu.
Very high iq. I dont think I can be saved by a waifu though. Probably better off just ending it but I'm to big of a pussy to actually do it

I had similar dreams. For a long time I had dreams that a bear or large cat is coming to eat me, and after it grabs me I don't feel the pain, but it tickles and I have a limited amount of time until the pain starts and I die. Then a big button would appear "on the screen" like a quick time event in a game, and I would have to mentally click it as fast as possible to "respawn." After respawning the bear or cat would chase me again.