Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In my country there is a blackpilled sitcom that is going to be 20 years old

Freixel

Freixel

Major
★★★★
It is the Argentine version of "Married with Children" This sitcom is blackpilled asf (I also like it a lot), despite its brutality in some things it never goes out of style, even radical feminists see it remembering their childhood

Everyone attacks everyone, sexists against feminists, father against mother, brother against sister, low-iq whores with intelligent people, lookism fights, etc.

images

11495293e37d88968a10b2b42e5fbd50.jpg

There is a character who is the son of the father called Coqui who is a stereotype of a stupid virgin with poor social skills and who always makes a fool of himself.

He is in love with a radical feminist who is (in the opinion of 99% who watched the series) the best character in the series.

She is a radical feminist, schizophrenic, hysterical and always fights with Coqui's father.

Coqui tries to seduce her and she always violently rejects him, claiming that he is a "garden dwarf."

Jfl the coqui actor is 165cm and the feminist actress is 166cm

The radical feminist is also in a couple with a tall normi (176 cm) who is gymmaxxed

Men, this series blackpilled my entire generation since I was little, it's brutal.

Last edited:
Empanadillas argentinas pilled.