Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope In my bluepilled days, I made a playlist to listen to while having sex with my future gf

• Thread starter singleplayercel
  • Start date
singleplayercel

singleplayercel

Life is a fucking scam.
★★
Just imagine... Listening to Third Eye Blind while cuddling in bed with your cute gf.
Tenor 164

We'll never have this.
I was so fucking naive...
Sometimes I listen to that playlist after beating my meat and I almost cry in anger and despair.
It's truly over.

Last edited:
Just imagine... Listening to Third Eye Blind while cuddling in bed with your cute gf.
View attachment 213945
We'll never have this.
Sometimes I listen to that playlist after beating my meat and I almost cry in anger and despair.
It's truly over.

You will never lie in bed with your gf's head on your chest while listening to soft music as the wind carresses your exposed skin and creates a comfortable contrast between your hot bodies and the beautiful weather outside.
:kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys:

You will never lie in bed with your gf's head on your chest while listening to soft music as the wind carresses your exposed skin and creates a comfortable contrast between your hot bodies and the beautiful weather outside.
why live
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels:

View attachment 213945
We'll never have this.
It's truly over.
Giphy 5

I didn't even bother. I knew it was never going to happen.

Lel, I often think about similar things when fantasizing while having a gf.

What music would I play while driving fast down the highway with her in the front seat?
What would I play while we have sex in order to hide the sounds from my housemate?

Cucked retardation fantasies.

:kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys:

Fuck fuck FUCK. Why haven't I roped yet

Fuck fuck FUCK. Why haven't I roped yet

Because you are a hero.
You are holding on to a lost position, like that Roman soldier at Pompeii who died at his post because they forgot to relieve him.
Soldier

Chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only

Chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only
:feelscry::cryfeels:

Do you still have your first pack of condom op?

When i was bluepilled i also listen romantic songs

That title was painful to read, feelsbad

IMPORTANT REMINDER: CHAD. ONLY.

I listen to black metal while hugging my dakimakura.
Here's what I'm listening to right now:

I'm no Satanist. I'm not even a pagan (Although I have an interest in Arabian mythology, and mythology in general). But this music interests me a lot.
I was jk... I'm no satanist either.. but I enjoy some black metal bands.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back