Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In most couples I see the male mogs the shit out of female

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
Just saw this foid who was missing her lower third(no mandible) with ugly eye area with this brad pitt looking hunter eyes guy.
The guy is at least 5 points higher than her.

Foids always date up, but it's also the cucks fault who dates down

muh 'normies are doing just fine'

Foids always date up, but it's also the cucks fault who dates down
And the Jew's fault for promoting hypergamy, they all need to be exterminated

Male thirst is the problem.

Cucks are cucks foids are ulgy welcome to ugly world :feelstrash:

Ye i saw something like that yesterday, just suifuel

I rarely see a foid mog her husband/ bf. Usually only professional soccer players get mogged by their wives. In most normie couples, the guy mogs the girl by at least 3 points.

I rarely see a foid mog her husband/ bf. Usually only professional soccer players get mogged by their wives. In most normie couples, the guy mogs the girl by at least 3 points.

The more a guy earns, the more likely his wife/gf mogs him.

I prefer my hand then

muh 'normies are doing just fine'
'Sub 6 is a joke they said.
'Normies are doing fine' they said

We're slowly drifting into sub-7 territory.
With how things are going, I'd say by 2022 (at the latest) being a 6/10 male WILL NOT be enough.

'Sub 6 is a joke they said.
'Normies are doing fine' they said

We're slowly drifting into sub-7 territory.
With how things are going, I'd say by 2022 (at the latest) being a 6/10 male WILL NOT be enough.
it already isn't enough if you want normal dopamine levels

it seems men need to be 8+ for it (attractive, matching mate. not entangled in some awful situation like dating an older woman with kids. not having to wait until you're rich and 30+ to get laid)

The more a guy earns, the more likely his wife/gf mogs him.
Shame that (((politics))) don't enable men to earn more than roasties. Can't even beta bux in Jew town.

Normies are just betabuxxers at this point.
it's funny how it's not even just about the money, the latest BETABUXX FIRMWARE UPDATE is that you also have to ferry yourself and her all over the world in endless trips for muh instagram likes, even if that means postponing buying a house or starting a family

most of couples arent even little equal nowadays

yeah I see no looksmatched couples on campus. the male always mogs the female by at least 2 points

No shit, Sherlock.
hypergamy is real

The one that really angers me is how I ALWAYS see tons of obese foids with tall athletic men.
Hate that more than anything.

The one that really angers me is how I ALWAYS see tons of obese foids with tall athletic men.
Hate that more than anything.
Worst thing is if she was born male she would have roped 10 year ago. That’s how ugly her face was.

Yeah every couple I’ve seen, the male mogs the female by at least 2 points

Yeah every couple I’ve seen, the male mogs the female by at least 2 points
Sometimes its worse than that tbh. At my school, I've seen fucking chadlite tier guys with literal fat sub3s. Hypergamy is insane.

I've seen fucking chadlite tier guys with literal fat sub3s.

Its been like this even before social media. Im 32 and even as a teenager in highschool i remember obesepigs who i wouldnt even touch dating chadlites who were athletic and inshape with abs