Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In middle school people laughed at my curly hair but now foids simp for guys with this haircut

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In middle school I had a long haircut (because I was a lot into metal music and I wanted to look like my favorite bands) and my hair was a bit curly, it wasn't an afro or super curly like blacks but it wasn't straight and instead of growing "down" it grew upwards if you know what I mean. Another proof that I have either moor or jew genes in my blood kek. People used to tease me and laugh at me telling me "bruh why don't you comb your hair properly" or telling me to shave it all and I would look better. No shit, even if I tried to comb it my rebellious hair went back to its natural state and I didn't like using gel. In the end I said "fuck it" and just got a shorter haircut and to my surprise that time I got some "positive" comments but also laughs when I entered the class with short hair.

But now foids thirst for guys whose hair looks like literal pubic hair. The world is an unfair place, where if you're incel tier you will be bullied for your curly hair (unless you're black) but if you're a high tier normie or a Chad foids will say that they love your hair :feelsseriously:
749u92s13ikz.jpg

How-To-Make-Your-Hair-Curly-For-Boys.jpg

DiKYVaHUwAIFbmK.jpg

The mutt hair cut, only reason it is popular is because zoomers are nigger worshippers.

Cope, they bullied you because you have an ugly face/short

your ugly face made everything about you look even worse, that’s why.:feelscry:

The mutt hair cut, only reason it is popular is because zoomers are nigger worshippers.
Not necessarily, I’ve seen Koreans with that hairdo:feelsjuice: I do agree tho it’s a zoomerfaggot thing and it looks like shit

The zoomer haircut

I also have zomoor hair :society:

wohmens are extremely mindless and conformist, they dont have their own opinions, they just act like majority
if jews promote dogshit and bananas diet by paying ariana grande and kendal jenner to post it on their Instagram you will have entire wahmen population eating dog shit

Now all zoomers have this MENA (muslim youngs) style haircut. And foids like it, they have been taught that this haircut is cool and chaddie

Now all zoomers have this MENA (muslim youngs) style haircut. And foids like it, they have been taught that this haircut is cool and chaddie
Looks mulatto imo, I call it the mulatto perm

This

Notice that only annoying mixed fags have this haircut. Either that or some low iq white guy who is a self-proclaimed class clown

In middle school I had a long haircut (because I was a lot into metal music and I wanted to look like my favorite bands) and my hair was a bit curly, it wasn't an afro or super curly like blacks but it wasn't straight and instead of growing "down" it grew upwards if you know what I mean. Another proof that I have either moor or jew genes in my blood kek. People used to tease me and laugh at me telling me "bruh why don't you comb your hair properly" or telling me to shave it all and I would look better. No shit, even if I tried to comb it my rebellious hair went back to its natural state and I didn't like using gel. In the end I said "fuck it" and just got a shorter haircut and to my surprise that time I got some "positive" comments but also laughs when I entered the class with short hair.

But now foids thirst for guys whose hair looks like literal pubic hair. The world is an unfair place, where if you're incel tier you will be bullied for your curly hair (unless you're black) but if you're a high tier normie or a Chad foids will say that they love your hair :feelsseriously:
749u92s13ikz.jpg

DiKYVaHUwAIFbmK.jpg
broccoli hair, sadly my hair is wavy curly, i straighten it with a iron comb to maintain the mutt texture

This

Notice that only annoying mixed fags have this haircut. Either that or some low iq white guy who is a self-proclaimed class clown
YES YES YES NAILED IT ON THE FUCKING COFFIN:feelsohgod::shock:

Cope, they bullied you because you have an ugly face/short
Can you not read the post, he said they laughed at his hair not his face or height, I swear people like you only read the title of a post then comment some short cliche response

Can you not read the post, he said they laughed at his hair not his face or height, I swear people like you only read the title of a post then comment some short cliche response
No he read the post. He's saying that he got bullied because he was ugly but the people bulling him decided to pick on his hair since it was a easy target. Had he been a 6'5 prettyboy they would have probably have complimented his hair instead.

:feelstastyman:

While face/height may have been a slight contributing factor, they laughed at you for your hair because you were not "on the trend". Sub-5's can never truly be trendy, because even if they are using the latest hairstyle or clothing their face/height will counteract it and then some.

An incel is typically always behind or ahead of a fashion trend anyways, and there is really no way out of it, no matter what the trend is. This obsession with the latest fashion fad is rampant in normie culture, and they get so obsessed about it that some people's live revolve around it to the point where we've got fashion magazines where normans worship the latest models and styles.

Although sometimes if Chad refuses to wear current clothing styles and hair, he is championed as challenging the status quo and is a "trendsetter", especially if said Chad is a celebrity or is popular. And of course if you as an incel do not fit with the trend, you are typically derided and dismissed as somebody who is worthless because they then conclude that you must be gay or severely autistic, poor, etc, pretty much anything they consider bad.

wohmens are extremely mindless and conformist, they dont have their own opinions, they just act like majority
if jews promote dogshit and bananas diet by paying ariana grande and kendal jenner to post it on their Instagram you will have entire wahmen population eating dog shit
truth

749u92s13ikz.jpg

DiKYVaHUwAIFbmK.jpg
idk how girls are attracted to the guy in the first 2 pics...hes ugly to me

While face/height may have been a slight contributing factor, they laughed at you for your hair because you were not "on the trend". Sub-5's can never truly be trendy, because even if they are using the latest hairstyle or clothing their face/height will counteract it and then some.

An incel is typically always behind or ahead of a fashion trend anyways, and there is really no way out of it, no matter what the trend is. This obsession with the latest fashion fad is rampant in normie culture, and they get so obsessed about it that some people's live revolve around it to the point where we've got fashion magazines where normans worship the latest models and styles.

Although sometimes if Chad refuses to wear current clothing styles and hair, he is championed as challenging the status quo and is a "trendsetter", especially if said Chad is a celebrity or is popular. And of course if you as an incel do not fit with the trend, you are typically derided and dismissed as somebody who is worthless because they then conclude that you must be gay or severely autistic, poor, etc, pretty much anything they consider bad.
Haircuts are only useful to hide subhuman hairlines. Fuck off trends.

No he read the post. He's saying that he got bullied because he was ugly but the people bulling him decided to pick on his hair since it was a easy target. Had he been a 6'5 prettyboy they would have probably have complimented his hair instead.
You don’t need to be ugly or short to be made fun of, maybe in a soft pussy country that only cares about looks, idk where you or OP lives but anyone with that faggot hair in the pic would be laughed at for it here. I never see anyone with that trash zoomer hair.

Features that makes you cute as an early teen often turn you into an incel afterwards.

Lifefuel. I have hair like this and many people have complimented me on it.

The curly zoomer haircut is somehow WORSE than the zoomer undercut
like, how can that even be possible?
But no seriously it is disgusting and gross and so many normie faggots have it i hate it.

I also have curly hair that grows out, given that I'm a mix of spic and nigger.