Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In love

D

DoctorQuintana

Greycel
There's a girl I really like and we think alike but I'm a virgin and I'm an incel and I'm ugly so I don't know how to tell her that I like her and I know that she doesn't want anything with me. If I was handsome and taller she'd love me because we share the same ideas, interests and values 100%, but this isn't the reality so I might kms. She's the only person that I love and that I find attractive even if it's nonsensical. I've never experienced this with anyone else.
The only thing that makes me cry is thinking about her.

There's a girl I really like and we think alike but I'm a virgin and I'm an incel and I'm ugly so I don't know how to tell her that I like her and I know that she doesn't want anything with me. If I was handsome and taller she'd love me because we share the same ideas, interests and values 100%, but this isn't the reality so I might kms. She's the only person that I love and that I find attractive even if it's nonsensical. I've never experienced this with anyone else.
Just hit the gym and grope her man

Leave her. Take the black pill. She is a women just like all other ones, influenced only by their emotions and biological urges. She will leave you any day for a chad or a better guy.

Original Message: Quitte-la. Prends la pilule noire. C'est une femme qui se fait influencer seulement par leurs sentiments et leurs impulsions biologiques. Elle te quitterait sans hésiter pour être avec un chad ou un meuilleur mec.

go back to reddit faggot

Ask her out, the worst she can say is no. And by worst I mean the worst mistake of her life, because if she says no youll have no choice but to rape her by force.
She's a catholic and a fascist so I think you'd love her too. She's 1 chat away from being a ns.
I'd never rape her because I don't want to have sex with her I just truly love her. That makes her different from all other women to me

If you think like a foid, and have the same ideas, interests and values, then you must be completely retarded

Kys GrAY

She's probably jumping on some Chad rn and you're here crying about her :feelskek:

If you think like a foid, and have the same ideas, interests and values, then you must be completely retarded

Kys GrAY
We're both catholics, fascists, we both attended the World Youth Day and we both like RAC and bullfighting. In any case she thinks like a man

We're both catholics, fascists, we both attended the World Youth Day and we both like RAC and bullfighting. In any case she thinks like a man
Foids don't think, simpcel

Nice. You might as well try

I felt the same way about this girl at the beginning of 7th grade, she was shorter than me and she was hot in my eyes but guess what? I made 0 moves during the entire middle school experience. Make a move don't be me with no answer. Don't have any expectations because nothing good ever comes of them if you fail.

What having a oneitis does to a mofo.

Don't kys because of a girl she wouldn't t even know that you died

What you have in common means nothing. Attraction is the glue that makes relationships stick. A BP YouTuber and it's definitely true

Here is some good advice: never ever develop feelings for someone that doesn't love you back. Only spend time with people that actually care about you, not a random girl that doesn't give a fuck about you. She might be fucking some chad right now as you cry alone in your room. Suicide is for the weak. Don't do it.

What you have in common means nothing. Attraction is the glue that makes relationships stick. A BP YouTuber and it's definitely true
Attraction is all about the looks, he is correct when said that if he were taller and had a good looking face, she would fall in love with him just because of his looks. Women are truly evil creatures

This whole thread is just you simping for your tradcath LARPing oneitis ffs
Loving someone that doesn't love you back Is cucked, and you are a simp for wanting someone that doesnt want to be with you

Here is some good advice: never ever develop feelings for someone that doesn't love you back.
It's hard ngl. I was semi-Blackpilled, used to lurk forum last year and still got the oneitis disease. The only way to avoid developing feelings for someone is to just never talk to women but in a way that's unrealistic

I felt the same way about this girl at the beginning of 7th grade, she was shorter than me and she was hot in my eyes but guess what? I made 0 moves during the entire middle school experience. Make a move don't be me with no answer. Don't have any expectations because nothing good ever comes of them if you fail.
If I made a move and she rejected me I'd 100% commit suicide. Life is just not worth living to me if it isn't with her. I'd rather stay in this limbo and hope that I eventually forget about her

Here is some good advice: never ever develop feelings for someone that doesn't love you back. Only spend time with people that actually care about you, not a random girl that doesn't give a fuck about you. She might be fucking some chad right now as you cry alone in your room. Suicide is for the weak. Don't do it.
No woman cares about me except maybe my mother and my grandma, so should I just be a virgin incel forever? I highly doubt that she is fucking some chad as she isn't a whore and because I've heard all men saying that she isn't attractive

Loving someone that doesn't love you back Is cucked, and you are a simp for wanting someone that doesnt want to be with you
Yeah but I'm in fact cucked and weak. I wouldn't call it simping tho I've given or wasted on her 0 shekels

50/50. Idk if you did or didn't approach her