Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IN LOCKDOWN UNTIL MARCH (UKCELS GTFIH)

I hope this goes on for another year.
59CEEAB4 DDF1 4B68 B17C C1F4B7D244D5

View: https://youtu.be/U1UtRnGn5hc

Another year bollocked then.

over for normfags.

Normies are suffering most, I have seen no real change in my life since the lockdown started, never went to clubs or gatherings.

Gyms closed now

And way more police cars on the road and people don't leave their house after 7 as much like some kind of unofficial curfew already

Normies are suffering most, I have seen no real change in my life since the lockdown started, never went to clubs or gatherings.
Same tbh, I just stay in now when I'm not working as opposed to going out for lunch etc, but I'd rather just be alone than with other people anyway.

Comfy LDARmaxx

If Normies didn't insist on partying without masks this wouldn't have been necessary

I just wrote to my MP complaining about this 3rd lockdown. Even though it doesn't really affect me personally in anyway much at all it's still bollocks.
If Normies didn't insist on partying without masks this wouldn't have been necessary

Masks are absolute complete and total utter unbelievable bollocks though.

Last edited:

There is no evidence the masks actually work - the virus particles are far smaller than the weave between the fibres. It's like trying to stop mosquitos with chicken wire.

There is no evidence the masks actually work - the virus particles are far smaller than the weave between the fibres. It's like trying to stop mosquitos with chicken wire.

They're more for psychological effect, if people believe they work.

They need to start handing out cope money before they find their ropes.

I hope this fake hysteria lasts forever.

Well when I said that I mostly meant just the partying part, no mask is the cherry on top