Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In Jewistan soon they'll be taking the fourth dose cuz muh kikecine works great kek

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Jews gonna have superpowers aftet this tbh.

these are just my thoughts i may or may not what the fucck im talking about but hear me out this virus is highly transmissible and mutates and when you get a vaccine your body produces antibodies and shit. So what do you get with a highly transmissible virus + antibodies=new possible mutations, maybe idk but i think that the vaccines and the mutation variants of the virus are somehow linked

Jews gonna have superpowers aftet this tbh.
:feelskek::feelskek:
these are just my thoughts i may or may not what the fucck im talking about but hear me out this virus is highly transmissible and mutates and when you get a vaccine your body produces antibodies and shit. So what do you get with a highly transmissible virus + antibodies=new possible mutations, maybe idk but i think that the vaccines and the mutation variants of the virus are somehow linked
That's also true, but (((they))) are fully aware of that. They want this to last atleast few more years.

Last edited:
We should take an infinite amount of vaccine doses, If that’s what the science says!

"Yes Goy, get the death serum injection."

clown world tbh. Anyone who bealieves mainstream covid narrative is a dumb npc:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Ov-vey are sacrificing their own children or giving 'em saline injections in order to lead by example.

Ov-vey are sacrificing their own children or giving 'em saline injections in order to lead by example.
Well, kikes have "traditions" in this regard. When Soros was a kid in fascist Hungary (1944-1945) he helped the Germans to find out where are the rich jews hiding.

Aren't vaccines only good for one dose. Why do you need to take 76 fucking doses on top of wearing a goddamn mask :worryfeels:. Just fucking lol at anyone who took it

Aren't vaccines only good for one dose. Why do you need to take 76 fucking doses on top of wearing a goddamn mask :worryfeels:. Just fucking lol at anyone who took it
because everyone is signing up for unlimited doses, once you take one it fucks you up and you need to keep taking them.

the jews even got jew'd into it.

We should take an infinite amount of vaccine doses, If that’s what the science says!
:worryfeels:
because everyone is signing up for unlimited doses, once you take one it fucks you up and you need to keep taking them.

This is gunna backfire horribly when more based people realize what's going on:feelsohh:
Human natures weakness: solitude
Incels superpower: embracing solitude and becoming 6th dimensional Omni king of the land

Last edited:
Yep, they'll have to take it every few months
Yep, the judeo-masons that rule most of the world consider their mediocre counterparts in israel as sheeple too. They won't hesitate to slaughter them too.

Rushed in 8 months, never finished clinical trials, mixing of doses...what can possibly go wrong?

Its all about $$$.

Last edited:
Gotta milk those shekels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back