Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story In Highschool I Witnessed a Chad take a Shit on a Stacys Lawn in Front of Her, They Fucked Later That Night

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I noticed my long stories never get the same number of replies as my short dual sentence posts, so I'll just summarize here. During a yard party at a Stacies house (which i showed up uninvited and no one wanted to be THAT GUY to kick me out so i just kind of hovered around) a bunch of Chads from our school football team were chatting around and having some beer. For a """"joke""""" one of the Chads went up and took a shit on Stacies porch. Stacy came out of the house to see him taking a steaming dump and lost her shit on him and threatened to kick him off the property.

Lets just say a few drinks in, she forgot all about it, they were making out by the end of the night and she walked him inside holding his hand. To add a cherry on top, it was dark and she stepped in his shit on the front porch as she was walking him in. She still fucked him.

Change yourr haircut and do the same inkrel

How was the party for you?

How was the party for you?
Absolute shit, I was just standing there awkwardly bobbing my head to the music to pretend i was enjoying my time, constantly sipping on my beers and getting more because i had nothing else to do. I just wasn't IN IT the same way others were.

Absolute shit, I was just standing there awkwardly bobbing my head to the music to pretend i was enjoying my time, constantly sipping on my beers and getting more because i had nothing else to do. I just wasn't IN IT the same way others were.

Never understood parties. Everything about them is completely antithetical to what I would consider fun. Maybe it's different when you get to shit on porches and bang the hostess.

This happened.

Chad can be a motherfucker or a creep and still have all the bitches :chad:

its called marking your territory. You bet he gave her a dirty Sanchez that night

its called marking your territory. You bet he gave her a dirty Sanchez that night
Exactly this silly inkwel don’t understand that you either have to shit on her lawn or rub your balls on all of the walls of her house. Your scent will keep rival males from approaching her

Exactly this silly inkwel don’t understand that you either have to shit on her lawn or rub your balls on all of the walls of her house. Your scent will keep rival males from approaching her
Dirty Sanchez for you SHELTERED PUSSIES who don't know-- you fuck her in the ass till she shits on your penis, then you smear your shitted on dick on her upper lip giving her a brown moustache like a filthy wetback moustache

MARKING YOUR TERRITORY WITH SHIT-- women really are toilets

Over for high-inhib shitcels

I noticed my long stories never get the same number of replies as my short dual sentence posts, so I'll just summarize here. During a yard party at a Stacies house (which i showed up uninvited and no one wanted to be THAT GUY to kick me out so i just kind of hovered around) a bunch of Chads from our school football team were chatting around and having some beer. For a """"joke""""" one of the Chads went up and took a shit on Stacies porch. Stacy came out of the house to see him taking a steaming dump and lost her shit on him and threatened to kick him off the property.

Lets just say a few drinks in, she forgot all about it, they were making out by the end of the night and she walked him inside holding his hand. To add a cherry on top, it was dark and she stepped in his shit on the front porch as she was walking him in. She still fucked him.
Primal chad marking his territory :chad:

What a great personnality :feelshaha: